Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 reasons why Durant will be a Raptor next summer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    You guarantee itÉ

Damn.....

We definitely need to keep away from this guy.
    Snooch wrote: View Post
    two completed unrelated things.
    If you keep saying that to yourself, you might even start believing it

I'm not sure how this is unrelated. This is a guy that just can't stay healthy. We don't need it to be the same leg in the same spot to prove the point.
    Last edited by ebrian; Thu Nov 12, 2015, 05:37 PM.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
      If you keep saying that to yourself, you might even start believing it

I'm not sure how this is unrelated. This is a guy that just can't stay healthy. We don't need it to be the same leg in the same spot to prove the point.

its a foot and a hamstring.

a broken bone in the foot and a hamstring.

Comment

• If OKC loses this series this is going to happen boys.

Comment

• Reason 11: Golden State is in the West. Reason 12: So are the Spurs.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just a couple more westbricks away!!!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              If OKC loses this series this is going to happen boys.
              that's why the NBA won't let OKC lose this series.

That franchise can't afford losing durant.

Comment

• If arguably America's best basketball player picked a Canadian team over the dozen American teams courting him this summer I think their country would implode. Suddenly Steven Asshole Smith would think Durant was the most overrated player of all time and would only discuss Durant after Raptors playoff losses.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  that's why the NBA won't let OKC lose this series.

That franchise can't afford losing durant.
                  OKC's ownership can afford to lose Durant (and then Westbrook) and struggle for a decade as far as I'm concerned. They've made a fortune off the back of stealing a team. And I doubt the league cares where Durant plays.

But if KD makes the WCF I'd say the odds of him leaving OKC are pretty small.

Our only hope is for us to beat Miami and for San Antonio to turn it around and beat OKC.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If arguably America's best basketball player picked a Canadian team over the dozen American teams courting him this summer I think their country would implode. Suddenly Steven Asshole Smith would think Durant was the most overrated player of all time and would only discuss Durant after Raptors playoff losses.
                    Lol I can see imagine the first words out of his mouth would be " I am shocked beyond belief that Durant would sign with the Toronto Raptors. With all do respect to what the Raptors achieved in the playoffs this year, they are no big market team or a successful organization with a successful track record. Maybe we were wrong about Durant competitor nature, I mean he really should have signed with my Knicks, Madison square gardens is where it's at!"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Lol I can see imagine the first words out of his mouth would be " I am shocked beyond belief that Durant would sign with the Toronto Raptors. With all do respect to what the Raptors achieved in the playoffs this year, they are no big market team or a successful organization with a successful track record. Maybe we were wrong about Durant competitor nature, I mean he really should have signed with my Knicks, Madison square gardens is where it's at!"
                      Pretty good, but not pretentiously verbose enough. And most of it should have been ALL-CAPS.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Lmao i read it in his voice too

+1 for you if i could on iphone

Comment

Working...
                        X