Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What # of Wins do the NYK get? For our Den/NYK pick? (Bragging Rights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. I'm the only one who voted under 17 wins. C'mon, people - it's far better to be happy than right, as any happily married man will tell you.

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
      The better question is who will be worse Denver or the NYN?
      I can see the Lakers and Minni still struggling because the West is tough & brutal if you suck, and as for the East Philly is still a mess and Brooklyn lost D. Williams, Teletovic and Plumlee and gained Bargnani lol so you know they are going down.

Comment

Poll selections are a little too wide... 25 wins vs 35 is a pretty big difference.
        I'll go with 32. The holes at 1 and 4 are going to hurt all year, plus they have no depth.

Comment

Yea, this NYK/Denver pick is going to be a cherry on top for the Raptor's season/playoffs. I believe the basketball gods will grant us with another shot at winning big through this pick which has been a long anticipated coming/wait for our franchise. Feels like a promising year all around.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Comment

Who is Denver better than in the West? Maybe Portland/Minnesota or Lakers maybe?

Who are the Knicks better than in the East? Sixer ... maybe Charlotte/Orlando?

DEN and NYK are two teams with a great chance to launch into the top three at the draft lottery.

Knicks win 18; improve upon last year.
              Last edited by Papa Burgundy; Sun Sep 13, 2015, 01:38 PM.
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Portland will not be that bad!

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  They will be terrible.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    They're 2nd best player is Meyers Leonard........
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Knicks will get 33 wins

Comment

According to Shaun Powell, an NBA Writer, the NYK's 2015-16 season appears to be likely another throw away season. He doesn't even mention, the idea of playoffs for the Knicks, once in the article and suggests the offseason acquired players of Affalo/O'Quinn/Porzingers aren't going to help them win now at all-- a great thing for our us though. He also says that the NYK's franchise should be looking towards the future and presses the fan base to stay patient, which feels like the acknowledgement of the inevitable coming of another terrible season.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...cks/index.html

He also has an article on Denver's off-season moves and his own analysis, suggesting at the end that "another trip to the lottery won't hurt them" so expectations are extremely low.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...ets/index.html

It feels good to be a Raptor fan, right about now.
                        Last edited by BS10; Sun Sep 13, 2015, 03:51 PM.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I think NY will be better than they were last year.. I like some of their players (Robin Lopez, Aaron Afflalo) and they remove Bargnani who's always been a minus player.

The East last year suffered from a lot of significant injuries though.. I don't think that will happen again this year. So even if NY gets more wins, they'll still hover around 12th/13th/14th in the East (but shouldn't be as bad as Philly).

Going to say 27 wins which will get them into that next range in the vote.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            They're 2nd best player is Meyers Leonard........
                            Gerald Henderson and Plumlee. They have a lot of young players none rookies who could be a net positive. Also Ed Davis

Comment

I wonder if Phil will end up trading Carmelo, and if he trades him, do the Knicks get better or worse?

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Gerald Henderson and Plumlee. They have a lot of young players none rookies who could be a net positive. Also Ed Davis
                                A lot of young players = A lot of loses

Comment

Working...
                                X