Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Or stop with the hockey line changes and pretend it's a playoff game
    Doesn't seem fair. I thought Casey gave the Knicks a lot of different "looks"

... and I'd have to imagine he was very frustrated with the calls, technicals, limited roster and the moribund nature of our perimeter shooting. After all, isn't a "3" in the very last minute, by definition a desperation/hero ball? You'd like to knock down a couple a few minutes before you kinda' have to right? ...

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post

... and I'd have to imagine he was very frustrated with the calls, technicals, limited roster and the moribund nature of our perimeter shooting. After all, isn't a "3" in the very last minute, by definition a desperation/hero ball? You'd like to knock down a couple a few minutes before you kinda' have to right? ...
      He matched bench with bench, starters with starter except when he went bench vs Melo!?

Comment

We were missing one freaking guy, against a garbage NY Knicks team. Casey just got out coached yet again. JV should have had twice as many shot attempts, he wasn't missing anything. Can't wait for that clown to get fired, he's in over his head.

Comment

• I never knew losing DMC is like losing an mvp.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            We were missing one freaking guy, against a garbage NY Knicks team. Casey just got out coached yet again. JV should have had twice as many shot attempts, he wasn't missing anything. Can't wait for that clown to get fired, he's in over his head.
            The funny part about JONAS and his usage is that nobody brings it up anymore because everyone knows he won't get touches no matter what. Last night he went 6-8 for 16pts and 9 reb while being an afterthought on offense as usual.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              The funny part about JONAS and his usage is that nobody brings it up anymore because everyone knows he won't get touches no matter what. Last night he went 6-8 for 16pts and 9 reb while being an afterthought on offense as usual.
              A lot of bigs get 8 attempt in a quarter. JV does too, in a way

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Outside of one month Casey has been consistently terrible. The ORtg last year was from taking volume threes and not caring what happens. Hitting even slightly below avg rates of threes in really high volumes create lots of points. Knicks shot over 40% on high volume because there is no consequence versus the Raptors.
                Hey at least he's consistent. Unlike TR.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  You knows whats sad? Jonas is shooting 62% this season and only averaging 9 FGA per game.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    You knows whats sad? Jonas is shooting 62% this season and only averaging 9 FGA per game.
                    I don't know ... is there a reason for this (beyond Casey's stupidity)? Is he defence-focused right now, for example?

That's where he needs to prove himself to be the player we hope he can be, isn't it? (and the rookie Okafors, I understand, helped make the point tonight).

Comment

• Honestly, what was wrong with JV's defence on Okafor tonight? I mean, Okafor is an elite post scorer, yes he made JV look silly a few times, but overall against JV he was missing just as much as he hit. Meanwhile, JV crushed him on the boards and scored more efficiently, and had a +20 on the night to Okafor's -20.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm sure you're right. I couldn't watch tonight cause of my 13-year-old's soccer practice, so I've had to enjoy vicariously through articles/posts/stats. The post was more a reaction to the question about Jonas' usage trending upward too slowly, I guess (fairly put?). They seem to want no mis-steps with his development, and to want to emphasize "D".

But I understand the rookie did have some real success against JV, two weeks into his career. That's all.

Comment

I'm sure you're right. I couldn't watch tonight cause of my 13-year-old's soccer practice, so I've had to enjoy vicariously through articles/posts/stats. The post was more a reaction to the question about Jonas' usage trending upward too slowly, I guess (fairly put?). They seem to want no mis-steps with his development, and to want to emphasize "D".

But I understand the rookie did have some real success against JV, two weeks into his career. That's all.
                          None of that even remotely explains why he wasn't given the ball more in the second half of the game where he had already proven to be unstoppable.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            None of that even remotely explains why he wasn't given the ball more in the second half of the game where he had already proven to be unstoppable.
                            The explanation is that Lowry and DeRozan (for better or for worse) have free reign to do whatever they want on the offensive end. It's the Casey way.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              The explanation is that Lowry and DeRozan (for better or for worse) have free reign to do whatever they want on the offensive end. It's the Casey way.
                              Well, I didn't see more than articles/posts/highlights/stats ... but it looks like Scola was just "hot" (10 of 15/ .666 shooting).

And it doesn't appear that DeMar was hogging the ball (4-9, 14 pts). So the Casey jab seems mis-placed.

?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                And I'm starting to think that the reason Lowry didn't work out in other cities is that those coaches wouldn't put up with such blatant game mismanagement.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X