No announcement yet.

Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Bebe off the bench for 10-15 minutes a night as an energizer bunny when Jonas is sitting, but we absolutely need a real power forward.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Yeah, but they were rare and in the aggregate he was the biggest weak link on the team. Not exactly a target to aim for.
      Haha. I was just trying to say that if we can afford to have Scola out there for 15-20 a night, getting abused, we can certainly afford to have Bebe out there for 10-15. As mentioned by Mess, I think he just needs to get the reps in to gain that defensive awareness.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
        Haha. I was just trying to say that if we can afford to have Scola out there for 15-20 a night, getting abused, we can certainly afford to have Bebe out there for 10-15. As mentioned by Mess, I think he just needs to get the reps in to gain that defensive awareness.
        Maybe 10-15 mins in a season but as you saw in the playoffs, sometimes even 5 mins of Scola was too much.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Maybe 10-15 mins in a season but as you saw in the playoffs, sometimes even 5 mins of Scola was too much.
          Agreed. Except when you play a 35 year old for 15 mins during the season, his game isn't expected to improve over 82 games. With Bebe it's a bit different. If he sees consistent minutes all season I think we would see some great strides from him. This guy has performed well on every other stage, and shown us some things in his limited minutes so far. For whatever reason Casey has always had issues giving guys PT when we have leads or are playing meaningless games. I thought he did a much better job this year getting the youngsters out there, but I would like to see it happen more often and earlier on in the upcoming season.

Comment

• the instagram on morning coffee is adorable.

congrats on the wedding bebe. get back to planing your wife. haha

Comment

• Is Bebe going to summer league and/or Olympics or is he taking most of the summer off?! Not a good time for that.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Is Bebe going to summer league and/or Olympics or is he taking most of the summer off?! Not a good time for that.
                I imagine he'll be at summer league.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• yeah Casey said they'll test Poetlt at the 4 and Bebe will be at the 5
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    yeah Casey said they'll test Poetlt at the 4 and Bebe will be at the 5
                    The positive of that test is that Bebe can also play the 4 (as he was doing that with the 905 to give Sim more time on the court) if it doesn't work out.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• We just drafted 2 project bigs and rumor has it that Bebe was offered to OKC in the Ibaka deal.

Q: Is Bebe still on board?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        We just drafted 2 project bigs and rumor has it that Bebe was offered to OKC in the Ibaka deal.

I'm sure they'll move him if they have to but he still helps Bruno a lot. I doubt they are actively shopping him or are desperate to get rid of him, just ready to move on when the right opportunity comes around.

Comment

We just drafted 2 project bigs and rumor has it that Bebe was offered to OKC in the Ibaka deal.

In terms of our young guys...Bebe is the least valuable in my opinion hence why he was offered

Comment

Hopefully knowledge of this lights a fire under his ass.

Quite a few players selected after him in the 2013 draft, have carved themselves nice roles as rotation players (e.g. Dennis Shroder, Solo Hill, Mason Plumlee, Rudy Gobert).

Comment

• The guy needs to get a haircut before anyone takes him seriously.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                In terms of our young guys...Bebe is the least valuable in my opinion hence why he was offered
                                or the most ready to play now so he was included for okc to feel comfortable trading ibaka

Comment

Working...
                                X