Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So while Denver seems to be doing better than we hoped there is a cold shower for them starting tonight.
    10 of their last 16 are on the road.
    Of those 10 on the road 7 are plus 500 playoff teams
    Of the 6 at home four are against playoff teams..two of them being San Antionio and OKC.

6 and 10 or 5 and 11 isn't out of the question.It starts tonight with a loss to the Heat on the road.

Still .. pray for those useless pieces of crap in New Orleans and Sacramento to play better than the useless pieces of crap that they are.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• We need Boogie and the circus that's the Kings to go on a run to.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        What is scary about a 14.7 PER over the last three seasons? It's actually very average. If his career progression continues as is he has a chance to become a better player than DeRozan. Beal at age 22 is a better player than DeRozan at 22.

But I'm saving the best for last:

DeRozan's Career Playoff Stats:
        Games: 11
        Stat Line: 22.5PPG, 4.9REB, 4.4AST, 1.3STL, 0.2BLK, 0.391FG%, 0.885FT%, 40.0MPG, 17.3PER

Beal's Career Playoff Stats:
        Games: 21
        Stat Line: 21.2PPG, 3.9REB, 4.6AST, 1.6STL, 0.7BLK, 0.414FG%, 0.815FT%, 41.7MPG, 17.5PER

That PER is not so frightening when the games count it would seem. Beal was outstanding in the playoffs last year where he played like an all star.
        Everybody loves "Playoff Beal". Truth is, he doesn't help you get there. That's a bigger indicator of team impact more then anything in my opinion.

Comment

• Heat taking care of business, however NO has no chance tonight.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Everybody loves "Playoff Beal". Truth is, he doesn't help you get there. That's a bigger indicator of team impact more then anything in my opinion.
            At the end on ones career when weighing all the accolades the thing voters for the hall value more than anything else is regular season wins. Playoff success on the other hand tends to be forgotten about... Wait, did I get that backwards?

Personally, I'll take a team of players who elevate under pressure. They're called winners. You keep your paper heroes.

Comment

• Good night for "The Pick"

Denver took it in the teeth again for their 2nd loss in a row on the road. They have 3 more to go before the roadie ends with stops in Atlanta/Charlotte and Cleveland. Die you bastards die.

At this writing the travelling circus in Sacto is up on the equally hapless Lakers by 17 as the 1st quarter comes to a close. C'mon Boogie win a few coming down the stretch.

Should be a great day tomorrow as well as the Knicks head into Oracle against the Warriors. Feeling good about that one

And The Pelys play the Kings... Any win is a good win here and one of these two dogs have to win.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• tonight:

ORL vs. CHA > ORL needs ground over NYK
                OKC vs. BOS > either watch OKC choke and ESPN goes awry, or stall BOS a bit
                DAL vs. CLE > Go Dirk!
                ATL vs. DET > go DET keep CHI out
                WAS vs. CHI > C'mon WAS don't you have playoff to fight for? right?
                MEM vs. MIN > WIGGLES vs. Lance-Dance (GO WIGGLES)
                NO vs. SAC > rather NO wins, they need it and want to see Boogie get all pouty again
                NYK vs. GS > blow these Knickershits out Mr. Curry by 50 and in the 1st qtr

Comment

• Is it official that WAS and Wall just have the Chi-Bulls number? Wall can get a tri-double in the 3rd qtr

Comment

• Damn the Kings are imploding, doesn't look like this dysfunctional team can surpass Denver now.

Comment

• 4-8 today from my request list...not bad, at least NYK got blasted in G-State

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Damn the Kings are imploding, doesn't look like this dysfunctional team can surpass Denver now.
                        It was a shit-show on paper, and they are a shit-show now. Somehow our team lost to them twice this year...kinda pisses me off, but that's just our team being retarded the few times

Comment

• Based on a recent mock draft, we are slated at No10 and we are picking Timothe Luwawu. Not to say that his not a decent player but we have Powell and Ross and Bruno could be our backup SF the coming year. Unless one of three is traded, I see no point for us taking another backup SG/SF. I hope we get Ivan Rabb but he could be gone after No6. I say we trade Ross + our pick + late pick for No6 to New Orleans for Ryan Anderson (resigned) + No6. We grab Rabb and call it a good day at the draft. We resign DeRozan and Biyombo.

Lowry/Joseph/Wright
                          DeRozan/Powell/
                          DMC/Vince/Bruno
                          Anderson/Patterson/Rabb
                          Val/Biyombo/Bebe

We can give Vince Carter his vet minimum and have him be our backup and provide Bruno with more veteran help. If we have remaining money left, I say we go after Bazemore or Courtney Lee.

Likely Scenario: If we do nothing and do grab Tim Luwawu, then we need to think about trading one of Ross or Powell and have Luwawu be our backup SG when we resign DeRozan. To solve our PF situation, we can grab one of Sullinger, Dwight Powell, or take a gamble at Jeff Green. I say we take Dwight Powell since his Canadian and established himself as a decent backup PF for the Mavs. He could be our starting PF from day one.

Comment

• I imagine if we end up with a top quality guard or wing in the draft, Ross becomes the trade piece we use to upgrade at PF (him and PP could bring back a significant salary).
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                              Based on a recent mock draft, we are slated at No10 and we are picking Timothe Luwawu. Not to say that his not a decent player but we have Powell and Ross and Bruno could be our backup SF the coming year. Unless one of three is traded, I see no point for us taking another backup SG/SF. I hope we get Ivan Rabb but he could be gone after No6. I say we trade Ross + our pick + late pick for No6 to New Orleans for Ryan Anderson (resigned) + No6. We grab Rabb and call it a good day at the draft. We resign DeRozan and Biyombo.

Lowry/Joseph/Wright
                              DeRozan/Powell/
                              DMC/Vince/Bruno
                              Anderson/Patterson/Rabb
                              Val/Biyombo/Bebe

We can give Vince Carter his vet minimum and have him be our backup and provide Bruno with more veteran help. If we have remaining money left, I say we go after Bazemore or Courtney Lee.

Likely Scenario: If we do nothing and do grab Tim Luwawu, then we need to think about trading one of Ross or Powell and have Luwawu be our backup SG when we resign DeRozan. To solve our PF situation, we can grab one of Sullinger, Dwight Powell, or take a gamble at Jeff Green. I say we take Dwight Powell since his Canadian and established himself as a decent backup PF for the Mavs. He could be our starting PF from day one.
                              Unless he has a massive tourney, there's a good chance Rabb will be there at 10. There's also Skal...

With someone like Luwawu, we can always stash him in his existing great situation with Mega Leks.

Comment

• Is Marquette done for the season? Maybe Ellenson could drop a few spots?

Comment

Working...
                                X