Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themasao wrote: View Post
    Isn't the SAC win the one we want most? Even If NO passed NY, we care more about the better of the two teams being as bad as possible, since it's the worse of the two picks we end up with, no?

In other words, even if NO passed NY. Doesn't really affect or bottom line if DEN moves ahead of MIL and SAC.
    I'd rank the Denver loss as slightly more important than the Sac win, but a Sac win is definitely the one we want second most. Kings are up 57-51 at half.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      4 of the final 28 Tankathon games are on the schedule tonight:

28) New Orleans @ Philadelphia - this is a must-win game for the Pelicans

27) Milwaukee VS Cleveland - a Bucks win would be gravy

26) Denver VS OKC - this is a must-lose game for the Nuggets

25) Sacramento VS Portland - a Kings win would be gravy
      The Tankathon was 1/4 last night overall, including 1/2 in the 'must' games (for Denver/NY to finish with 6/7th worst records).

New Orleans now needs to pickup a win against Boston or Chicago to makeup for the loss to Philadelphia (or have Philadelphia beat the Knicks), in order for New Orleans to pass Denver and New York in the standings. The conservative projections are based on all the Tankathon teams only beating opponents ranked below them in the standings.

Current standings:

#20 - Orlando: 33-44
      #21 - Milwaukee: 32-46 +1.5
      #22 - Denver: 32-47 +2.0
      #T23 - Sacramento: 31-47 +2.5
      #T23 - New York: 31-47 +2.5
      #25 - New Orleans: 29-48 +4.0

Wednesday's Tankathon schedule:

24) Orlando VS Detroit - a Magic win would be a bonus

23) New Orleans @ Boston - a Pelicans win would be a bonus, to makeup for the loss to the 76ers

22) New York VS Charlotte - a must-lose game for the Knicks
      Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Apr 6, 2016, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• BBref currently projects 7th and 9th (in lotto) for Knicks and Nuggets.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm surprised Orlando hasn't started "resting" players yet. Though I guess that wouldn't be a Skiles thing to do.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            I'm surprised Orlando hasn't started "resting" players yet. Though I guess that wouldn't be a Skiles thing to do.
            Skiles is a maniac lol the last thing he's thinking of is resting.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I'm surprised Orlando hasn't started "resting" players yet. Though I guess that wouldn't be a Skiles thing to do.
              What would the point of the rest be? They aren't going to make the playoffs, so what are they resting for? If they had an old hobbly guy like Melo, then sure, shut him down, but their team is super young and can use all the minutes and experience they can get.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                What would the point of the rest be? They aren't going to make the playoffs, so what are they resting for? If they had an old hobbly guy like Melo, then sure, shut him down, but their team is super young and can use all the minutes and experience they can get.
                It's not to actually "air quotes" rest guys, the point is the a difference between drafting at #11 and drafting at #7 (best case scenario).

If GS players are ready for the season to end I wonder how the rest of the teams feel.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

It's not to actually "air quotes" rest guys, the point is the a difference between drafting at #11 and drafting at #7 (best case scenario).

If GS players are ready for the season to end I wonder how the rest of the teams feel.
                  I mean sure, I guess every single team not in the playoffs could start tanking as hard as possible right now.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...205742724.html

Dr. Phil wants to fuck over Dolan and Carmello

Comment

• Knicks lost.

Kemba showed 'em up big time lolololol

Comment

• denver too no?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          denver too no?
                          Not tonight, but last night...

Comment

Wednesday's Tankathon schedule:

24) Orlando VS Detroit - a Magic win would be a bonus

23) New Orleans @ Boston - a Pelicans win would be a bonus, to makeup for the loss to the 76ers

22) New York VS Charlotte - a must-lose game for the Knicks
                            The Tankathon was 1/3 tonight, but 1/1 in 'must' games.

Current standings:

#20 - Orlando: 33-45
                            #21 - Milwaukee: 32-46 +1.0
                            #22 - Denver: 32-47 +1.5
                            #23 - Sacramento: 31-47 +2.0
                            #24 - New York: 31-48 +2.5
                            #25 - New Orleans: 29-49 +4.0

Thursday's Tankathon schedule:

21) Sacramento VS Minnesota - a must-win game for the Kings

Comment

The Tankathon was 1/3 tonight, but 1/1 in 'must' games.

Current standings:

#20 - Orlando: 33-45
                              #21 - Milwaukee: 32-46 +1.0
                              #22 - Denver: 32-47 +1.5
                              #23 - Sacramento: 31-47 +2.0
                              #24 - New York: 31-48 +2.5
                              #25 - New Orleans: 29-49 +4.0

Thursday's Tankathon schedule:

21) Sacramento VS Minnesota - a must-win game for the Kings
                              And Kings announce that both Cousins and Rondo are sitting for rest tonight against Minnesota...its been a tiring season in Sacramento.
                              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                                And Kings announce that both Cousins and Rondo are sitting for rest tonight against Minnesota...its been a tiring season in Sacramento.
                                Damn you Karl!

Comment

Working...
                                X