Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I'd be really surprised if Knicks aren't one of the worst teams in the league (again), this year. Melo is going to have to play in God mode all season to keep them above water. Quinn was awful in the bit I watched yesterday.
    he was great in their first game when they dismantled the bucks
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
      I just can't comprehend a team being successful with a starting backcourt of Calderon and Vujacic, and I am also not much of a believer in Afflalo when he gets healthy.
      the pieces are average at best but the important thing is they fit what Fisher wants to do.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

to me the best case scenario is the brass realizes they don't have a shot in hell at winning a championship right now with melo in his somewhat prime so they move him for pics/prospects and go all in with Zinger who's going to be my favorite player in the league in a couple years.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          i told y'all the knicks were going to be better than everyone thought. they have pieces that actually fit this year.
          I think most people thought the Knicks were going to be better than last year, because Robin Lopez is a real NBA center and when you have one of those, your scorers do better, plain and simple. Kyle O'Quinn is probably a starting PF in this league as well, and Afflalo and Jose can contribute. Porzoobler is gonna be great one day.

New York's problem is that when any of those four plus Carmelo are injured, it all falls apart fast. I mean, Derrick Williams is their sixth man! Derrick freaking Williams! Their bench is Williams, Langston Galloway, Kevin Seraphin and a bunch of kids and rooks - that's barely a bench.

Comment

I'd feel a lot better if Bargs were still with the Knicks.

From a couple of days ago.......

Comment

After coaching the Grizzlies, Hollins is probably thinking "what the hell did I get myself into".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You gotta love this....

http://www.nbadraft.net/2016mock_draft

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  he was great in their first game when they dismantled the bucks
                  Derek Williams looked great that game as well just to put things into perspective. I'm hoping they fall flat on their faces

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    So many great names in that top 10. Literally. I want someone named Dragan Bender on my team.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      Does anyone know who is Damian Jones? Last year he was in the lottery during the mock drafts at the beginning of the season and then completely disappeared. Now he's at #5 and I've still heard absolutely nothing about him from anyone.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Nuggets blown out by TWolves. They aren't scoring alot unless Gallinai goes HAM

Comment

It is going to be fun watching these two teams lose.

Great thread idea!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Nuggets blown out by TWolves. They aren't scoring alot unless Gallinai goes HAM
                            Side note, the Twolves look very good right now. Towns is a monster

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              28&14 with 4 blocks in your 2nd NBA game. Sheeeesh
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                Thats good, I hope he keeps it up when the Knicks face them.

Comment

Working...
                                X