Game #5 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Oklahoma City Thunder 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zainab wrote: View Post
    It sucks that you guys in Toronto are a whole hour behind I feel as if I have to study an extra hour before I can watch the Raps play and I swear it is the longest hour =/
    We are in a different time zone not a different dimension. Everybody watches live events together.

Comment

Fear him.

http://i.imgur.com/NQjDd6z.gifv
      OG is our king

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        We are in a different time zone not a different dimension. Everybody watches live events together.
        You beat me to it lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Brought a tear to my eye ...

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            You're not in TO?
            Noooooo, but will be visiting in December for 3 weeks.

Comment

My point wasn't I am in a different dimension. I was saying whenever I see that it says that the game will be played at 8 pm, I always assume 8 pm my time. So, when 8 comes I am like oh wait it's at 9. That's all.

Relax yourself. And if you don't understand something, ask me to clarify

Comment

My point wasn't I am in a different dimension. I was saying whenever I see that it says that the game will be played at 8 pm, I always assume 8 pm my time. So, when 8 comes I am like oh wait it's at 9. That's all.

Ok, I wasn't planning on opening a wormhole anyway. I've been drinking since STAR-DATE 19:00

Comment

Are you out east? Late games are shit.

Comment

stream anyone?
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

man... KD looks happy.

Comment

worst. voiceover. ever.

Comment

Ok, I wasn't planning on opening a wormhole anyway. I've been drinking since STAR-DATE 19:00
                          Back when I was a regular on this forum, you were the strangest. And once again, I am not surprised.

Some things never change, for everything else there is master card!

Comment

Yeaaaaahhh....this game won't end till 11:30 pm for me! This sucks cuz I sleep at 10 pm and like to wake up at 4 am. Totally is going to mess my sleeping pattern and my daily routine.

Comment

Yeaaaaahhh....this game won't end till 11:30 pm for me! This sucks cuz I sleep at 10 pm and like to wake up at 4 am. Totally is going to mess my sleeping pattern and my daily routine.
                              i thought i was an early riser

Comment

My goodness KD and Westbrook are averaging 30pts each?
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X