Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Yup, my thoughts too.

But doesn't necessarily explain Biyombo's timidness. Just try and touch the top of the glass, wait in the air until all the defenders land, then dunk the damn thing. Not hard.
    SHHHHH. If he knew that, we wouldn't have been able to sign him for 3mil a year.

Comment

• One of the biggest things is that JV was actually on the court on the final few possessions. Casey's clearly finally realised JV should play in the 4th, but even a couple of games ago he was subbed out on defence for Biyombo whereas this game JV never came out. Let's hope it continues, especially since JV delivered with some big time contests on Westbrook.

Comment

• I'm happy for the wins, but thought the last two games we really went away from sharing the ball. Westbrook had more assists than our entire team last night. Kudos to him, but how can we have only had 12 assists the entire game? Feels like not so old habits returning.

Comment

• Btw, what the hell was Donovan doing putting Waiters on DeRozan late in the game? lol. Are u kidding me?!

Thank you Billy.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Btw, what the hell was Donovan doing putting Waiters on DeRozan late in the game? lol. Are u kidding me?!

Thank you Billy.
            Rookie life

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              another thing i didnt really understand was why did okc put waiters on dd on the go ahead bucket of the game. why wasnt it roberson?
              Roberson was fouling unnecessarily and OKC needed to get some offense going. Also, Waiters had that one good defensive moment against DeMar earlier by staying on his feet while DD pump faked. Still a bad decision, but I appreciate the help Billy.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                I'm happy for the wins, but thought the last two games we really went away from sharing the ball. Westbrook had more assists than our entire team last night. Kudos to him, but how can we have only had 12 assists the entire game? Feels like not so old habits returning.
                Shooting % I think

Can't get an assist when you can't put the ball in the bucket

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  One of the biggest things is that JV was actually on the court on the final few possessions. Casey's clearly finally realised JV should play in the 4th, but even a couple of games ago he was subbed out on defence for Biyombo whereas this game JV never came out. Let's hope it continues, especially since JV delivered with some big time contests on Westbrook.
                  Better defensive system for JV + Improved player + More confident player = Coaches trust him --> Playing in crunch time.

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                    Shooting % I think

Can't get an assist when you can't put the ball in the bucket
                    Also 39 free throws. Doesn't count as an assist when you get fouled.
                    Still though the ball movement last night was pretty weak.

Comment

• I just DO NOT GET Casey - this whole issue of JV not being able to close out the games. Bullshit, JV was on the court to finish games in Eurobasket all the way to loosing in the finals. JV has plenty of experience on big time stages - get that into your game plan, Casey!!

Comment

• nars wrote: View Post
                        I just DO NOT GET Casey - this whole issue of JV not being able to close out the games. Bullshit, JV was on the court to finish games in Eurobasket all the way to loosing in the finals. JV has plenty of experience on big time stages - get that into your game plan, Casey!!
                        JV is closing out games this season....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          JV is closing out games this season....
                          The team is +23 points per 100 possessions when Jonas is on the court.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            The team is +23 points per 100 possessions when Jonas is on the court.
                            Bench his worthless ass!

#BogusValanciunas

Comment

• So magoon? You making Game #6? Or is that burden on me again? Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                So magoon? You making Game #6? Or is that burden on me again? Lol
                                We'll need a poll to determine if we won because of magoon's foresight, or your timely thread adjustments.

Comment

Working...
                                X