Game #6 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Orlando Magic 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    That was MUCH different. You can't compare the two! That was firstly only a one point game and with 12 seconds on the clock. This is way different. Down by 3 with LESS than 3 seconds on the clock (2.4 I believe).
    Look, we agree that we likely lose this game no matter what but the smarter decision is to have your quickest guys out there, is it not?

Comment

• Joseph was the ONLY player that showed up to play tonight.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Selfish basketball. 1 on 1 every fucking possession. Tough shots after tough shots, even the shots they made were all tough shots.
        I have to agree with you again. 2nd time tonight. Fucking magic mate.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          The issue with that statement is that Ross, Carroll and Pat just missed wide open shots..... It sucks, but what can you do about that.. Demar refused to make the smart play because he had a good 3rd Q and that got to his head which led to him ISOing half of the 4th.
          As David Price would say, "if you don't like it, play better"

Make the fcking shots. That's it. No excuses, no "oh well it happens". Make. Your. Shots.

How can you go after DeMar when he and Joseph were the only ones capable of getting buckets? That why he went Iso.

Again, all of this is a non issue. Make. Your. Shots.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Pretty sure it was the fourth - JV played basically the entire third.
            JV wasn't put in until like 6 something in the fourth.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Casey would rather give Biyombo post ups than JV...
              That's not a coach designed thing, I think. Apparently CoJo gave Biz shit for taking that shot instead of swinging it. He passed next time he got it there.

Comment

• Guys when you put yourself in this situation where you have to make the last shot to win the game then shit like this happen. The major breakdown in this game is losing the lead in the fourth when Casey waited until the 6 + minutes mark to put the starters in the game, when the bench other then Joseph was giving them nothing!

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  JV needs to be in those situations. Now is better than the first round.
                  I agree he does need to be in those situations. It would have been less painful had the team involved JV in the post during the game instead of all night not giving him reps there, and then suddenly expecting him to convert during a crucial moment.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Why are ppl trying to make it seem like DD didnt try to pass the ball at all. He made some good passes. Guys just consistently missed good looks. Also DD was getting to the basket a lot,it wasnt like he was taking long 2's
                    I think he only took a couple this game which was nice, for a change. He made a concerted effort to move the ball and it did (at points).

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                      JV wasn't put in until like 6 something in the fourth.
                      Yah, and when he wasn't in, BB was taking those garbage shots
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• #FeedJV #Early #Often

Stand. By. That.

Comment

• No threes tonite (5 of 23) and we shot a deadly 36%...
                          One of those nights ... and still one JV running hook away from walking out of there with a W after a poor offensive night.
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Nov 6, 2015, 10:59 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            I really don't get the Ross extension. At least Jeremy Lamb is making people feel like he appreciated getting paid. Patterson needs to go see a shrink or something.
                            Yup, I have a feeling that the Ross contract is going to be the worst move Masai has made. Luckily, it's quite trade-able, so there's that.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                              That's not a coach designed thing, I think. Apparently CoJo gave Biz shit for taking that shot instead of swinging it. He passed next time he got it there.
                              Biz is always open because the D always leaves him open. Which makes him the easy pass/scoring opportunity. That's why he gets the ball. But somehow a guy with a standing reach of over 9' can't score on a 10' net.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                I'm still lost on what Lowry was thinking there. Dedmon has been blocking everything around the paint. So you give JV a post up?
                                Dedmon fouled out didn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X