Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your opinion of Masai Ujiri changed lately ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
    Noels value is down due to his injuries he has been facing throughout this year, He cant go a week or 2 without having some sort of injury. When Noel was healthy he look really good beside Okafor averaging near a double double this season. Id take the risk and make a deal for Noel, he is also a high potential guy.
    This season Noel is playing at the PF for the first time and it is impacting his effectiveness. All the great things he did last year, were at the C spot. He doesn't have enough offensive range/skills to really play PF well, so it is causing significant spacing issues. Not sure that Noel & JV works out much better. It would be a risk, but one I am at least interested a looking at. The Knicks pick won't likely be as great as many hope, so landing a great young piece for it might be best.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• nope I still think he has no clue how the game of basketball is supposed to be played and I still think he has no clue how to evaluate or rate a coaches ability to coach, I still think he is an excellent manager and great at all other aspects of his job.

Comment

Working...
      X