Game #10 - Toronto Raptors 100 - New Orleans Pelicans 81

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
    Watching the game now and thought the exact same thing.
    Is that positive?

Comment

• Pretty good game. The real question is do I hop of vuc island and trade Nikolai vucevic for Jonas or not in my fantasy.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        im not sure you can say that the playoffs are a lock. there is alot of clustering right now. even in the west a few sub 50 win teams could be playoff bound. Only really terrible team are the 76ers. Healthy Pels are not losing 60 games
        I doubt more than 1 sub 50 win playoff teams in the West when it's all said and done. Healthy Pels is a nice thought, but the Pels tonight was a joke of team. Ajinca might have been their best player.

Playoffs are a lock for us, we have too much talent to not, hence the 7-3 so far.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          I doubt more than 1 sub 50 win playoff teams in the West when it's all said and done. Healthy Pels is a nice thought, but the Pels tonight was a joke of team. Ajinca might have been their best player.

Playoffs are a lock for us, we have too much talent to not, hence the 7-3 so far.
          Thus far only Nets and Sixer look to be really bad. Everyone else is over .400 and nobody looks to go .600 or .300 over 82.

Right now spots 7,8 are held by teams .500 or lower

Just means a good pick, top 5 is possible without Knicks or Nuggets being absolute garbage.

Comment

• DeRozan was great in the second half tonight, and solid in the first half despite some TERRIBLE shot selection, due to his nice passing and work on the boards. Everyone had good energy defensively which was nice. Patterson got back into a groove (he looked really good out there with DD - he needs top scorers out there to be most effective). Scola was decent, Carroll too (though I'm not sure what I think about him being back so soon). JV was amazing, but that's becoming less of a surprise every game. Good game overall from everybody. Good to pick up these sorts of wins before a West Coast road trip.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Is that positive?
              Ehh considering I don't care for Gortat, no.

Comment

• The 3's started dropping and this game was blown wide open.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  The 3's started dropping and this game was blown wide open.
                  All it took was KL and Demar force feeding 2Pats. They cant use games for practice

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Thus far only Nets and Sixer look to be really bad. Everyone else is over .400 and nobody looks to go .600 or .300 over 82.

Right now spots 7,8 are held by teams .500 or lower

Just means a good pick, top 5 is possible without Knicks or Nuggets being absolute garbage.
                    We're a .700 team so far (57.4 wins in a season). If that doesn't tell you it's way way way too early to extrapolate to an entire season then I don't know what will.

The records of playoff teams in each conference will be really freaking close to what it was last year, I have no doubt.

Comment

• Nice to see DD getting the assists with his shot not falling.

First half was still very ugly. Turnovers, bad shot selection and lack of effort on D.

Overall, still disappointing to see JV ranked 4th on the team in FGA when he is clearly the best option.

I can only imagine what numbers JV would be putting up in a SVG offence.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        We're a .700 team so far (57.4 wins in a season). If that doesn't tell you it's way way way too early to extrapolate to an entire season then I don't know what will.

The records of playoff teams in each conference will be really freaking close to what it was last year, I have no doubt.
                        Exactly where teams finish isnt possible but GSW and Cavs being a tier above everyone is pretty clear and Sixers,Nets, Lakers below too. In the middle there arent clear differences. There are disappointing teams that arent going to finish at the bottom Rockets and Wizards

Comment

Working...
                        X