Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip wrote: View Post
    exactly
    They were down 2 with 2:30 left they scored i think 1-2 pts from that point on. GSW were in control. Assuming KL goes up 1 with 24 sec left with the layup its still more likely GSW win.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      They were down 2 with 2:30 left they scored i think 1-2 pts from that point on. GSW were in control. Assuming KL goes up 1 with 24 sec left with the layup its still more likely GSW win.
      They scored 7 more points from that point on. Even if GSW did end up winning in that situation it'd still be a CLOSE win.

Are you drunk? Your logic makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        OK, but still should have a timeout left. Also, why the hell did Lowry go for a 2 at the end when we were down by 3. WTF?
        I think he tried to get an and 1. Terrible attempt though.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          They scored 7 more points from that point on. Even if GSW did end up winning in that situation it'd still be a CLOSE win.

There was 38 sec left when they got to within 1 after Currys FT it was 4 the game was never closer than that. Lowry going for 2 didnt make sense

Comment

They made 2 FG from 2:38 after Lowrys 3

Comment

There was 38 sec left when they got to within 1 after Currys FT it was 4 the game was never closer than that. Lowry going for 2 didnt make sense
              It was a 1 point game with 24 seconds left and we had the ball. What's your definition of a close game?

Comment

• Should I watch the replay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  it was a 1 point game with 24 seconds left and we had the ball. What's your definition of a close game?
                  00:38.7
                  [tor 108-109]
                  00:06.2
                  [gsw 113-108]

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Should I watch the replay?

Yes! You like watching foul shots, right?

Really, it's not one of those must-watch games. Despite the fact we battled them down to the wire, it didn't feel like either team was playing a particularly good game, and the flow was so awful, particularly in the fourth, that it's not a good game to watch for the plays being run. It certainly had some drama, but if you already know the outcome, you won't get a lot of enjoyment out of that.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Yes! You like watching foul shots, right?

Really, it's not one of those must-watch games. Despite the fact we battled them down to the wire, it didn't feel like either team was playing a particularly good game, and the flow was so awful, particularly in the fourth, that it's not a good game to watch for the plays being run. It certainly had some drama, but if you already know the outcome, you won't get a lot of enjoyment out of that.
                      There were good moments towards the end, but Demar taking over just feels awful. Teams know its coming and they just collapse on him

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Should I watch the replay?

Definitely skip the second quarter
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This is an interesting point:

I wonder, which teams, if any, play it like this? I don't think many would. Boston/President Brad Stevens would be my best bet.
                          Last edited by JimiCliff; Wed Nov 18, 2015, 11:40 AM.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            This is an interesting point:

We actually need Lou Williams in clutch situations like that. DD turns it over too much and Lowry is too small. Both of them make horrific decisions under pressure. Some how, some way we need to get J Murray.

Comment

It was a 1 point game with 24 seconds left and we had the ball. What's your definition of a close game?
                              If we continue to lose close games will the season be considered a success?

Comment

There were good moments towards the end, but Demar taking over just feels awful. Teams know its coming and they just collapse on him
                                Yet it never changes....

Comment

Working...
                                X