No announcement yet.

Game #13 - Toronto Raptors 89 - Utah Jazz 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shooting ourselves in the foot with unsound defensive plays and unsound offensive plays" ... Casey is the master of saying stuff without actually saying anything at all.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Hey guys, we're still 7-6!!

OK but really, 9 games have been on the road with only 4 at home. 2 more on this trip makes 11 out of 15 on road. I will be sorta happy if we can win both games and come back 9-6. I called 2-5 to be a decent trip if we got the NOP game, and we did.

That being said, I hate the way these guys are playing. There hasn't been a change in coaching philosophy whatsoever that I can see. Casey needs to go ASAP because we aren't developing the youngins and we aren't winning shit this year. I hate being so pessimistic and cynical, but the coaching has finally caught up to me.
      TRex wrote: View Post
      And i'm officially on the Fire Casey bandwagon. Iso after a timeout? holy crap.
      rocwell wrote: View Post
      I'll be joining Fire Casey b4 the all star break campaign soon...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        "Shooting ourselves in the foot with unsound defensive plays and unsound offensive plays" ... Casey is the master of saying stuff without actually saying anything at all.
        Defense was great the utter lack of any offence killed them. Cant expect to hold opposing teams s oreless for 6 minuted

Comment

• Well, I enjoyed the DeMar dunk. That was nice (read: not nice at all. Poor Rudy). Reminiscent of the good old dunking-over-Mozgov days of lore.

The rest if it was an abomination against the way basketball should be played. But we're getting used to that!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Defense was great the utter lack of any offence killed them. Cant expect to hold opposing teams s oreless for 6 minuted
            I guess defense was ok.. up until we stopped playing it of course. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              "Shooting ourselves in the foot with unsound defensive plays and unsound offensive plays" ... Casey is the master of saying stuff without actually saying anything at all.
              Bill Belichick has him beat bar-none, but I know you don't watch football. We'll call Casey the Belichick of he NBA, minus the Dynasty team of 15 years and all the cheating.

Comment

Bill Belichick has him beat bar-none, but I know you don't watch football. We'll call Casey the Belichick of he NBA, minus the Dynasty team of 15 years and all the cheating.
                But can Belichick rock a hat that doesn't fit his head as well as Casey

#TheRealQuestion

Comment

• It's just so frustrating.

I'm so done with stupid "adjustments", I'm done with same mistakes over and over again. And guys, it's not about tonight. It's not about games vs GSW or SAC. We were complaining about Casey 600 fucking days ago - when we were winning and playing stellar defence.

If Masai wants to win, he better hire someone who knows some shit about in-game adjustments. WE CAN'T WIN BIG WITH ONLY-MOTIVATIONAL COACH.

Hats off to Casey for taking us to the playoffs, but he gotta go.

Comment

Sorry Miek, I'm not clear on your reasoning not to fire Casey. Can you let me know, for shits and gigs?
                    team improvement every here of his stay. good growth of the young players. i have said before that the regular season doesn't count and if casey were to lose again in the first round then it is clear he has taken us as far as he can go. this game to game up and down stuff, i just ignore.

Comment

• Don't worry guys just drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

Comment

Man that dunk by DD was something else!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          team improvement every here of his stay. good growth of the young players. i have said before that the regular season doesn't count and if casey were to lose again in the first round then it is clear he has taken us as far as he can go. this game to game up and down stuff, i just ignore.
                          There is no growth, in fact most players get dumber the longer theyre here. 2Pats came in a real good player now he cant do anything.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            But can Belichick rock a hat that doesn't fit his head as well as Casey

#TheRealQuestion
                            lol probably not, but he wears a hoody with cut off sleeves during every game which looks just as ridiculous! aka the Hoody. Maybe we call Casey "The Cap that doesn't fit"?

Comment

• From the main page.."Casey said after the game the Raptors “had to match their size” because the Jazz stayed big late. Counter: No, you didn’t"

Isn't this the guy last year that relentlessly benched JV late saying we had to small because they were going small? This is getting awkward

Comment

• The EOG offense felt like a parody of the team that was so over the top it was almost unbelievable. The ATO play calling was brutal. Second night in a row they burned a time out. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X