No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Bud and his Hawks getting smacked on the road again.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3rd, 4th and 5th seeds in the East all looking like they're going to lose today.

Comment

• Gap's widening between us/Cleveland and the rest of the East.

We're now 5.5 games ahead of 3rd place. Kind of reminding me a bit of the 2007/08 season where Boston/Detroit were clearly ahead of the rest of the eastern teams.
        Last edited by JWash; Mon Feb 1, 2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          It makes no sense how we cannot beat Chicago. Clippers just took them out easily and we dismantled the Clippers.
          I think the last loss was the transition one. We led all game and if butler didn't have the greatest half in bulls history, we would have won. We'll get the next one.

Comment

• Woah, how did we get 5.5 games ahead of everyone else?
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The gap between us and 3rd place Chicago is wider than between Chicago and 12th place Orlando.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I watched part of the Heat/Hawks game tonight, the Heat are going to be damned scary if they're healthy in the playoffs.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  I think San Antonio seems to "play dead" on certain occassions.
                  Last night vs Cleveland.. preceded by GSW a few days ago.
                  Popovitch has to be already looking a couple of moves ahead ... how else do you rationalize a team that plays at a better than 800 win rate ...look so bad .. twice ...inside of a week.
                  Duncan is taking a break. If Pop cared about regular season wins, Duncan would be playing. Spurs aren't showing their hand against the other top teams.

It sounds like an excuse but San Antonio has done this in the past too. The year they trounced Miami in the finals I'm pretty sure they dropped most of their games against the other top contenders.

I don't know if San Antonio can beat GSW, but I do know that I'm not reading into a regular season game in January with Duncan out.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Woah, how did we get 5.5 games ahead of everyone else?
                    Yet, can't close ground on Cleveland, lol.
                    Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Feb 1, 2016, 11:57 AM. Reason: type-o

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      It makes no sense how we cannot beat Chicago. Clippers just took them out easily and we dismantled the Clippers.
                      Butler going into God-mode had something to do with the last loss

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Yet, can't close ground in Cleveland, lol.
                        As long as we can avoid them until a potential conference finals I'm happy.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• At what point do you say we have 2nd on lock (BARRING a complete collapse)?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            At what point do you say we have 2nd on lock (BARRING a complete collapse)?
                            With the east the way it is I'd be reluctant to say anything until 2nd is clinched

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Yet, can't close ground on Cleveland, lol.
                              2.5 games back of Cleveland and were about to play DEN/PHX back to back
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                At what point do you say we have 2nd on lock (BARRING a complete collapse)?
                                We had one of those last year.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X