Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    We can always tank one game and make sure we're second.
    Sends a terrible message to the team.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Sends a terrible message to the team.
      I don't mean tell the guys to lose. I mean rest a bunch of guys and play bruno and bebe a ton of minutes.

Comment

I don't mean tell the guys to lose. I mean rest a bunch of guys and play bruno and bebe a ton of minutes.
        I think that was the plan. Casey said Lowry wouldn't of played today if Wright was healthy.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
          Sheesh, The Bulls second unit scary against the Cavs. All we need is a Pacers win today, then no more Bulls.
          What you saw last night is called a "dead cat bounce". The Bulls are finished.. done.. mort...
          Indy has to win but one game of their last 3 and the Bulls have to win all 3 of theirs. Two of Indys 3 are at home and they are against the putrid Nets and directionless Knicks.

As an added bonus the Nets have also shut down both Brook Lopez and Thad Young for the rest of the year.
          http://espn.go.com/blog/brooklyn-net...lls-for-boston

Yippe Ki Eh MF to the Bulls.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Apr 10, 2016, 02:19 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Who do you prefer PACERS or PISTONS?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Who do you prefer PACERS or PISTONS?
              I think we match up better vs the Pacers....
              WE can take away George and Ellis....after that .. there ins't much offensively .. yes Stuckey and CJ Miles and George Hill are good.. but not able to carry the load for a series.
              JV and Biz should win on the boards vs Hill and Turner....

Its a little tougher against the Pistons but we would be able to beat them as well...
              Pistons don't have a wing scorer.. Morris isn't the same class as Paul George.
              Drummond and Pope are worthy adversary's.
              Reggie has to much hot dog in him...
              Added bonus is they have very little to no playoff experience.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Apr 10, 2016, 02:34 PM.
              - TGO

Comment

Who do you prefer PACERS or PISTONS?
                On paper Pacers but in reality The Pistons.

Pacers has had playoffs experience, a balanced roster and they tend to play much more physical then we saw.

On the other hand Detroit has no playoffs experience and solid starting unit but no bench. Our bench unit will cause them problems.

And then we have Casey that gets out-coached every playoffs series.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  On paper Pacers but in reality The Pistons.

Pacers has had playoffs experience, a balanced roster and they tend to play much more physical then we saw.

On the other hand Detroit has no playoffs experience and solid starting unit but no bench. Our bench unit will cause them problems.

And then we have Casey that gets out-coached every playoffs series.
                  Casey will get destroyed by either Vogel or SVG.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Why ?
                    Can you outline why you think Casey gets outmanouvered by Stan or Frank ?

ESPN has Casey in the running for coach of the year with Kerr / Stotts / Carlise / Clifford and Joerger and Popovitch....He must have something going for him eh ?
                    Its not like we got Byron Scott or Kurt Rambis walking the sidelines...

Not seeing Stan.. though I like him or Frank Vogel and I like him too... in the running....

Your hating for the sake of it....
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Apr 10, 2016, 03:16 PM.
                    - TGO

Comment

SVG YES Vogel NO.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Why ?

ESPN has Casey in the running for coach of the year with Kerr / Stotts / Carlise / Clifford and Joerger and Popovitch....He must have something going for him eh ?

Not seeing Stan.. though I like him or Frank Vogel and I like him too... in the running....

Sam Mitchell was coach of year. Meaningless IF lose in first round.

Comment

Sam Mitchell was coach of year. Meaningless IF lose in first round.
                          Just like an Atlantic division title!

Comment

I do not think SVG has the right pieces to destroy Casey, in fact, Pistons will be in major trouble if they face us.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Why ?

It's funny cuz if you go to some pacers forums you see so many fans calling for Vogel's head. Unless your name is Pop or Kerr you just can't win when it comes to fanbases.

Comment

It's funny cuz if you go to some pacers forums you see so many fans calling for Vogel's head. Unless your name is Pop or Kerr you just can't win when it comes to fanbases.
                                What are their justifications for calling for Vogel's head?

FYI there are people calling for Pop's and Kerr's heads as well. You will never make everyone happy. Some critiques are ridiculous, whereas some have merit

Comment

Working...
                                X