No announcement yet.

Game #18: Toronto Raptors 102 - Phoenix Suns 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And oh, Bebe's 3-4 mins was a complete disaster. You have to know who you're guarding.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Game #18: Toronto Raptors (11-6) vs Phoenix Suns (7-9) - Nov. 29 at 6:00 PM E...

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Really, weird. Draft express had him at 240.

Idk what your arguing. U started off saying skinny jv would have been better, then said u think it's good he bilked up, but u want him to bulk alittle less

But do u bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      And apparently chad Ford had him at 245 right before the draft. So idk who to believe anymore lol

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        And oh, Bebe's 3-4 mins was a complete disaster. You have to know who you're guarding.
        I don't blame him. Casey put him in at the wrong time against a perimeter player. Yeah he should have guarded him tighter, but a Center's first instinct is to protect the paint.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Every single effective post up big is huge and bulked up. Name me one that isn't

This whole skinny jv is the better jv is the worst excuse I've ever heard. Considering one of jv's strongest part of his game is because of his size

Right now JV needs the extra bulk, eventually he can slim down but if he's going to play starters minutes the added bilk helps him

Comment

• Worse part about Ross' extension is that we have to wait for the summer to trade him.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Really, weird. Draft express had him at 240.

Idk what your arguing. U started off saying skinny jv would have been better, then said u think it's good he bilked up, but u want him to bulk alittle less

But do u bro

My original point was that the Org asked JV to bulk up (he got huge in 1 summer if I recall correctly) and then they deployed a D scheme that required a mobile C in order to be successful.

I'd rather JV be able to hold his own in the paint, but he could stand to be a little lighter to provide some resistance against some of the speedsters in the NBA.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Lowry will be traded before next season me thinks.
                No one knows for sure what the future holds... Anythings possible...

If this were to come to be....Whose the target and whats the return from your view point ?
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Worse part about Ross' extension is that we have to wait for the summer to trade him.
                  All a part of Masai's master plan.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    No one knows for sure what the future holds... Anythings possible...

If this were to come to be....Whose the target and whats the return from your view point ?
                    I'd like a Derrick FAVORS
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      My original point was that the Org asked JV to bulk up (he got huge in 1 summer if I recall correctly) and then they deployed a D scheme that required a mobile C in order to be successful.

I'd rather JV be able to hold his own in the paint, but he could stand to be a little lighter to provide some resistance against some of the speedsters in the NBA.
                      Agree to disagree then man.

I think his weight right now is perfect. Looks like a man amongst boys sometimes when he's out there

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Lowry will be traded before next season me thinks.
                        Because?

Wright is putting up some big numbers in the D-League. But let's not get carried away. It's the D-League.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Agree to disagree then man.

I think his weight right now is perfect. Looks like a man amongst boys sometimes when he's out there

Yeah. And I agree that he does. BB is able to contest and pester guys like Wall and Bledsoe when they drive. JV just is not quick enough. I'd love to see him do it. Not sure if slimming down a bit would even help much with this.

Comment

• Game #18: Toronto Raptors (11-6) vs Phoenix Suns (7-9) - Nov. 29 at 6:00 PM E...

Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Yeah. And I agree that he does. BB is able to contest and pester guys like Wall and Bledsoe when they drive. JV just is not quick enough. I'd love to see him do it. Not sure if slimming down a bit would even help much with this.
                            I don't think it would. Biyombos body and athletic gifts are crazy. Like not even rookie jv was as quick as biyombo is. The only reason biyombo was picked so high was because of his athletic gifts, like this mans had absolutely no game and still kinda doesn't, just relies completely on his athleticism

If we could do like a dragon ball z polymerization. You could create a super centre with jvs hands, strength and awareness, together with biyombos body. Like thatd be a perennial mvp candidate

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Biz a physical specimen..... JV? not so much
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I don't think it would. Biyombos body and athletic gifts are crazy. Like not even rookie jv was as quick as biyombo is. The only reason biyombo was picked so high was because of his athletic gifts, like this mans had absolutely no game and still kinda doesn't, just relies completely on his athleticism

If we could do like a dragon ball z polymerization. You could create a super centre with jvs hands, strength and awareness, together with biyombos body. Like thatd be a perennial mvp candidate

Bismas Biyomciunas

Comment

Working...
                                X