Game #19: Toronto Raptors 96 - Atlanta Hawks 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't want to see Bebe out there tonight because it can only mean Biz is in foul trouble. Biz being on a hot streak (for him) defensively is something I want to see ridden out. Gotta find out what you have in him and how he plays against quality bigs.

I think DD is goint to have an opportunity to get a lot of favourable match ups if ATL plays their two PG line up, and I expect Carroll to be all over Korver tonight since he is familiar with his game.

Scola with a big game? PP has to hold his own tonight.
    I don't think Bebe should only see minutes if Biz is in foul trouble. Biz gets minutes despite JV not being in foul trouble.

Plus Casey needs to expand his rotation or we are going to have burned out players by New Years.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      I think DD is goint to have an opportunity to get a lot of favourable match ups if ATL plays their two PG line up, and I expect Carroll to be all over Korver tonight since he is familiar with his game.
      I would put Carroll on Teague/Schroeder as he is our best on ball defender on the perimeter. Korver isn't going to hurt you off the bounce, you just need to stay home and stay focused (don't help off).

I'd put DD on Korver and Lowry on Thabo. That way Lowry can help off and DD can shadow Korver.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Am I the only one willing to concede that Bebe is not a rotation player without needing to see any more of him?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          You sure about that? Don't you remember TV series Toronto Raptors at Atlanta & Refs?
          I don't remember crappy shows
          Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Am I the only one willing to concede that Bebe is not a rotation player without needing to see any more of him?
          No

Comment

I'd like to see some of him. Even if he only learns what he has to work on vs these sorts of guys, (in a few minutes, with JV out), that might be worth something. And he's not had much of a "shot".

But I have no committed view, I'd just like to see him. I've heard some good things lately.

Comment

Another two days to prepare for Coach Casey. I call a W. DD always seems to have a big game against Atlanta. In 4 games last year he put 22 points, 6.3 rebounds, 2.0 Assist .485 FG .400 3FG(2.5 Attempts). I except another big tonight
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It'll be interesting since Biyombo only provides interior D and Horford will pull him out or shoot open shots all night. If Horford goes off or Millsap could be a long night

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Another two days to prepare for Coach Casey. I call a W. DD always seems to have a big game against Atlanta. In 4 games last year he put 22 points, 6.3 rebounds, 2.0 Assist .485 FG .400 3FG(2.5 Attempts). I except another big tonight
                  It's crazy how much you love Casey and Derozan. Not crazy like I'm insulting you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've just never seen you say one negative thing, every post is in defense.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dwane: is that you? LOL.

Seriously, though - I guess you never watched much of Cory Joseph's rookie season, or even his first 3 seasons for that matter. Dude was terrible. Bebe is considerably better at what he does than Cory Joseph was back then, yet Pop still somehow found development minutes for CoJo on a championship roster with 3 PGs. And we now reap the benefits.

On the flip side, do you really want a young player developing habits under Casey?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      Dwane: is that you? LOL.

Seriously, though - I guess you never watched much of Cory Joseph's rookie season, or even his first 3 seasons for that matter. Dude was terrible. Bebe is considerably better at what he does than Cory Joseph was back then, yet Pop still somehow found development minutes for CoJo on a championship roster with 3 PGs. And we now reap the benefits.

On the flip side, do you really want a young player developing habits under Casey?
                      I hate/love this post. You had me until the flip side. Now I'm just conflicted.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        It's crazy how much you love Casey and Derozan. Not crazy like I'm insulting you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've just never seen you say one negative thing, every post is in defense.
                        There's already enough of that on the forum. I like to be different.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

No.

Comment

Comment

Kent Bazemore ius a free agent next season, not sure what kind. Could see Raps trying to get him if they strikje out on Horford like Milsap/Carroll especially if they lose Derozan

Comment

Succeed there mate

Comment

Working...
                                X