• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Joe wrote: View Post
    I'm in Southeast Asia right now.
    I'm Drunk, it that India or Thailand

Comment

• Middleton's a system guy and tbh he isn't even really playing that well this year (shooting the 3 well, but overall efficiency is pretty mediocre considering he's mostly just a catch and shoot guy). Last year is the only year of his career where his WS/48 was over .100, in fact he's never been close to that before or even now so maybe it was just an outlier.

Of course though he's just misused. DD is perfectly used here though, being deployed like Prime Black Mamba.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Man, imagine if Majai could talk em into DeMar for Middleton and Copeland. I'd take that in a second.
        That would be like trading Apple for Blackberry
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          Middleton's a system guy and tbh he isn't even really playing that well this year (shooting the 3 well, but overall efficiency is pretty mediocre considering he's mostly just a catch and shoot guy). Last year is the only year of his career where his WS/48 was over .100, in fact he's never been close to that before or even now so maybe it was just an outlier.
          He's a good 3 point shooter, and a good defender. With Lowry and CoJo on our team already, we wouldn't need him to create his own shot, just hit the ones they give him.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Norway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            OG is our king

Comment

• Score should be 49-31. Not 49-33.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm in Southeast Asia right now. 2:40am in Italy
                Hey, I'm kicking back in hcmc for the snow!

Comment

Middleton's a system guy and tbh he isn't even really playing that well this year (shooting the 3 well, but overall efficiency is pretty mediocre considering he's mostly just a catch and shoot guy). Last year is the only year of his career where his WS/48 was over .100, in fact he's never been close to that before or even now so maybe it was just an outlier.

Of course though he's just misused. DD is perfectly used here though, being deployed like Prime Black Mamba.
                  Middleton would be a perfect fit with the Spurs

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    He's a good 3 point shooter, and a good defender. With Lowry and CoJo on our team already, we wouldn't need him to create his own shot, just hit the ones they give him.
                    We have Ross to do that at 11M.. .Khris gives you more or less the same thing for 15M..
                    Think you might pass on that one.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

I'm in Southeast Asia right now. 2:40am in Italy
                      Where? Why?
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Indonesia. For transit. Heading to Sydney next.

Comment

Middleton's a system guy and tbh he isn't even really playing that well this year (shooting the 3 well, but overall efficiency is pretty mediocre considering he's mostly just a catch and shoot guy).
                          So he's a buy low candidate?!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Indonesia. For transit. Heading to Sydney next.
                            Never made it to Indonesia, flights never worked with my schedule. Thailand always fit into the schedule though

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              We have Ross to do that at 11M.. .Khris gives you more or less the same thing for 15M..
                              Think you might pass on that one.
                              Can you really have too many 3&D guys? Let's ask the warriors for their opinion!
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• meductic wrote: View Post
                                Hey, I'm kicking back in hcmc for the snow!
                                Need to travel there some time. I'm more interested in Hanoi though. The bay looks beautiful whatever it's called, hay dong bay(sp?). Weird language

Comment

Working...
                                X