Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Managing Minutes - short term vs long term or short sightedness vs vision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Speaking of excessive minutes and consequences

https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/st...33916508024836

edit: How do I insert the tweet itself rather than just the link. Have no clue.
    Last edited by 3inthekeon; Tue Feb 9, 2016, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i just watched the post game interview and casey again commented on the minutes. i think now he is just rubbing it in peoples faces. casey the troll. hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    Lowry is currently ranked 5th in minutes played in the NBA, Casey wants to get him down to 1st.
    hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    maybe down doesn't mean what casey thinks it means. i did really think that cory, wright, norman, bennet, bebe could have finished the last 4 minutes and gotten closer before bruno came in today. i think that cory could have used up clock with wright and norman fine. and then your 3, not bennet, most ready guys can get some type of rhythm going
    Lowry is currently ranked 5th in minutes played in the NBA, Casey wants to get him down to 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    Small smaple size but since Casey spoke for the third time about cutting Lowry's minutes down...he's averaging 38.8 mpg. I'm not sure if what I used counts today's game or not.

Someone needs to tell Casey that he needs to play Lowry more minutes.
    maybe down doesn't mean what casey thinks it means. i did really think that cory, wright, norman, bennet, bebe could have finished the last 4 minutes and gotten closer before bruno came in today. i think that cory could have used up clock with wright and norman fine. and then your 3, not bennet, most ready guys can get some type of rhythm going

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    It's going up. Quote me on that.

This is the third time this season he's said something along these lines and after each of those times, his minutes actually went up.
    Small smaple size but since Casey spoke for the third time about cutting Lowry's minutes down...he's averaging 38.8 mpg. I'm not sure if what I used counts today's game or not.

Someone needs to tell Casey that he needs to play Lowry more minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Jimmy Butler played the whole first quarter on a sore left knee, injured that knee, and had to be taken off in a wheelchair.

That was totally unpredictable.
    Yeah.

That was only 12 minutes; no one could have saw that coming.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Jimmy Butler played the whole first quarter on a sore left knee, injured that knee, and had to be taken off in a wheelchair.

That was totally unpredictable.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    It's going up. Quote me on that.

This is the third time this season he's said something along these lines and after each of those times, his minutes actually went up.
    I called it.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Second game in a row where Lowry has played 22 out of 24 second half minutes.

At this rate, Lowry resting when he's dead might come sooner rather than later.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    "I told you Lowry can rest when he's dead!" - Dwane Casey

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Once again, third time this season... Casey says Lowry's minutes have to come down, he plays 40+.

Casey needs to just ignore Lowry's minutes, maybe then they'll actually go down.

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    He played all 9, haha 40 mins.

Casey gon kill this boy

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    definitely not

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    He's at 31 with 9 minutes to go... You think he plays less than all 9 of those?
    depends on the score

Leave a comment:

Working...
X