Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooch wrote: View Post
    not alot of money to sign him with.

we have about 22 million to spend, take away demars caphold and picks and you are down to 3 or so million.
    Why would I take away Demar's cap hold?

Martin would make a good stop-gap solution.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I have a feeling the Raps will have another very quiet trade deadline. As it stands, team is playing too well to downgrade the core at the deadline, but are not close enough to being a true contender to give up future assets for any temporary upgrade.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

There's one guy I have in mind, but I don't know if any rumours are going round about him.

If one shows up, I'll post it.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Why would I take away Demar's cap hold?

Martin would make a good stop-gap solution.
          he would, in the event that Demar is traded. but I also feel that having him waiting in the wings could help lure big free agents.

Marting is a vet, is a good shooter, played with Durant in the past.....

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I don't think we need any help in the backcourt. That's our area of greatest strength and depth.
            Is it a strength partially because our all stars play 36 minutes per game? Is that really depth when you can't sub them off or it all falls apart?

I wouldn't pay too much for a KMart rental and I doubt Masai would either. I think he would help though.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              There's one guy I have in mind, but I don't know if any rumours are going round about him.

If one shows up, I'll post it.
              LeBron James?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                LeBron James?
                Euros Slow Car?

Whatever happened to that guy? funny as shit, but always insightful.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Euros Slow Car?

Whatever happened to that guy? funny as shit, but always insightful.
                  Vroom vroom...I was thinking about him the other day.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

No.

I want another guy whose broken out. You know me. I like those guys who aren't in the media, and funny how a few guys have mentioned him now.

I want "The Poor Man's Blake Griffin." I want Jon Leuer.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

They play nothing a like
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        No.

I want another guy whose broken out. You know me. I like those guys who aren't in the media, and funny how a few guys have mentioned him now.

I want "The Poor Man's Blake Griffin." I want Jon Leuer.
                        Poor man's Blake Griffin?

Jon Leuer is more of a Christian Laettner type of player. A poor man's Christian Laettner.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Poor man's Blake Griffin?

Jon Leuer is more of a Christian Laettner type of player. A poor man's Christian Laettner.
                          i would say Leuer is closer to a keith van horn type.

Inside and outside game, can handle the ball. deceptively athletic.

Comment

Some smaller trades could be around getting Teletovic.

Personally I want Gibson and have him start with Scola to the bench

Lowry/Joseph
                            DeRozan/Ross/Powell ( one might be traded for gib)
                            Carroll/Johnson
                            Gibson/Scola
                            Valanciunas/Biyombo

Or

Lowry/Joseph
                            DeRozan/Ross
                            Carroll/Johnson
                            Scola/Teletovic
                            Valanciunas/Biyombo

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                              i would say Leuer is closer to a keith van horn type.

Inside and outside game, can handle the ball. deceptively athletic.
                              Griffin doesn't get the credit he deserves as a passer or an outside shooter. Griffin is essentially a elite SF in a PF's body with a wonky 3.

Leuer is a better shooter and slightly worse passer and isn't known for being athletic. But I can see Leuer thriving in a role like Blake's with a lil Ryan Anderson thrown in. (In fact, Phoenix needs to trade him or Teletovic. Neither is a true C and Morris won't get them as much value wise as most think).

He'd be a elite fit here.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I'd look for a team with an aging core in win-now mode, that has a strong likelihood of sucking in 2-5 years and try to squeeze a couple of un-protected 1st round picks (or worst case, swap rights) for Derozan, plus another asset. Now would be the time to sell-high on Derozan.

Memphis Grizzlies come to mind. Maybe the Clippers & Bulls. Thunder, Kings, Knicks might also be candidates. Basically, similar to what the Celtics did to the Nets with Garnett and Pierce that is paying off this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X