Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF
    replied
    when we f'd up the bulls and they all standed there like zombies as jack tucked the ball under his armpit and tied his shoes.

it was when we were doing so good to that you were just like yes i love it that was the greatest.

Leave a comment:

• Raúl
    replied
    Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Hedo's alley-opp to DeMar towards the start of this season. Absolutely amazing.
    Against Indiana, an underhand pass. Incredible play, one of the best passes I've seen in a long time.

Best moment of the season for me? The entire month of January and part of February beating Orlando, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, New Orleans, Lakers. At that point I was thinking we could be a second round team

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Kobe missing that last shot in L.A thus giving the Raptors' victory over the NBA Champions.

I don't think I have been on the edge as much as I was on this game for a long time.
    That was in T.O.

I was there The atmosphere was insane. Easily best sporting event I've ever attended.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Kobe missing that last shot in L.A thus giving the Raptors' victory over the NBA Champions.

I don't think I have been on the edge as much as I was on this game for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Kennay
    replied
    Vs. San Antonio
    Bargnani takes Duncan out to the 3 point line on the baseline, crosses him over with a couple between the legs, then dunks on him reverse style.
    He has pretty good handles, especially for a 7 footer. If he used them more he would be sickkk.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    DeMar's second dunk at the Dunk Comp. Why couldn't he have saved that for the finals?

Leave a comment:

• mo-sales
    replied
    I remember Bosh hitting that monster three...was it against the lakers?

I'll never be able to forget Hedo leaning into Tony Allen's shoulder the game after Bosh went down.

Leave a comment:

• cornbreadd
    replied
    Raptors blowout of the Mavs. When was the last time they blew out any team, least of all a top 4 team in the west

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    A round one thumping at the hands of LeBron James?

Leave a comment:

• ws511
    replied
    Mine is one that aches a bit, unfortunately: Hedo's last second long shot against Phoenix that went in and out ... and would’ve won us the game. Often wondered how that win, had it happened, would’ve affected the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Game 82: DeMar's dunk. It was sick! I'm telling you, I agree with what Leo said during the game. DeMar is going to be greatly improved next season. It took him a while to catch up to the college game but when it happened he carried his team deep.

Leave a comment:

• huskies2raps
    replied
    Game one: Raptors beat the Cavs at home, Hedo had a decent game, Raps looking like a top 3 team in the East! Crazy atmosphere at home, I was so excited for the season at that point.......... so sad things turned out the way they did

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Hedo's alley-opp to DeMar towards the start of this season. Absolutely amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    Bosh winner over Atlanta.

Leave a comment:

• bhattmagandhi
    replied
    Raptors trump Lakers at home. Best game of the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X