No announcement yet.

Game #35: Toronto Raptors 113 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we got to go on a road trip after a game we should have won. We're not going to separate ourselves from the East if we can't close games like that
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ross should have taken the last two 3-pointers

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Why's DeMar the guy taking the 3 to win the game when Ross, Joseph and Lowry are on the floor? I get that he's the #1 option, but that ain't his game.
        cause he wants his $29 mil per contract... it's all about demar... demar demar demar!!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Why's DeMar the guy taking the 3 to win the game when Ross, Joseph and Lowry are on the floor? I get that he's the #1 option, but that ain't his game.
          Cause there's 4 seconds left in the game and they don't have time to think up of a play.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
            Butler has made some tough, clutch shots. Just give the man some credit, maybe, huh?
            Yes he did.

But the job of the Coach is to make it is as tough as possible.

Considering Butler was making tough shots, how could he have made it tougher?

Clog the key?

Slow down the pace and kick it inside vs. Gibson to get high quality shots?

Comment

• FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK that shoot was like an inch off
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                You got to take your hat off to Chicago. They deserve that win.
                Butler deserved that win. One of the best 2nd halves I have ever seen.

Comment

• Butler was also on fire...gotta give him cred the guy was not missing.

Comment

• Ross was +14, sat the final four minutes until Chicago had the lead after he came up huge at the end of the Charlotte win. Man, fuck Casey.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      You got to take your hat off to Chicago. They deserve that win.
                      And the Raptors deserved the loss.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                        Cause there's 4 seconds left in the game and they don't have time to think up of a play.

Positive is Casey had timeouts left. He could have drawn something up

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Oh please

lol

SO they go small and you match it?

lol

How about making them deal with a highly efficient 7 footer?

lol

How about making Butler work from the outside just as JV made him do before Moore took a rebound between Lowry and DD on the weak side

lol

oh you're good
                          Jimmy had his career game to date tonight... he's good...
                          God your a whiney grinfucker...LOL... whiney grinfucker ROFLMAO
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Solid L. On to the next one.
                            Disagree. Poor loss. Blow 15 point lead with DR out for Bulls. It is a poor indicator for playoff expectations.

Comment

Well at least Demar didn't dribble it off his foot or airball it this time. Baby steps!

well in the last 7 years he has improved so much to a point he is an acceptable basketball 2 guard now. Why cant you guys believe he will improve in the next 7 years and at the end he will lead us to the promise land. baby steps boys!

Comment

That's why we have a coach, to gameplan what our play is in the last 4 seconds for a final shot, and to say that the guy who misses 3/4 of his 3 pt attempts probably shouldn't be taking any 3s to win a game.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X