GAME #43 - Miami Heat 81 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yes I do. It's potentially 35 less minutes then he'd usually have to play.. and that could definitely pay some dividends down the line. And the probability of a loss would be extremely low that's why you take the day off. Miami may only be playing 7 guys. That's 5 guys and a bench of two (one of which is Amare). This is worse than the 76ers.

A healthy Lowry is more important to me then whether they end up as a 2nd seed or 3rd seed.
    Of course a healthy Lowry is more important, but I don't think one game change that..meh, all semantics..I respect your opinion.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Eh I'm fine with them playing, but if they play more than 25 minutes tonight something has gone wrong.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Why? So we can be depleted just like them?

You guys make me laugh every time you want to immediately sit lowry and DD when a game looks winnable. There are no automatic wins. We are not San Antonio. When you have wounded animal, you finish it. You don't nurse it.
        This lol. Go in there with your best troops. If you're up 30 at halftime, then you can think about sitting guys.

Don't understand this resting stuff. We can't afford to do that, look at how tight the east standings are. We need to get as high of a seed as we possibly can.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Eh I'm fine with them playing, but if they play more than 25 minutes tonight something has gone wrong.
          Well if the game is still close in the 2nd half, guess what... they're going to have to play more than 25 minutes...

Comment

Wade is good to go tonight.

Comment

Top players in the NBA should be able to play 35+mpg over the course of an NBA season. And the majority of them do, the only ones that don't are either bigs (who tend to play less minutes on average) or guys on teams that routinely blow the opposition out (Spurs, Warriors).

Lowry fell off last year due to having to carry the load for almost 2 months with DeRozan out. Why did he not burn out the year before when he was playing more minutes? Lowry is in the best condition of his career right now, he's not going to burnout just from playing his usual basketball. Man, guys nowadays actually have it easier than before where you'd routinely see top players logging 40 minutes per game or more.

We're not that good where we can take our best guys off for an extra 3-5 minutes per game and expect the same results.

Comment

Ya know, imagine if Chris Bosh replaced Patrick Patterson, then Scola comes off the bench, would this team make it to the ECF?

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  Ya know, imagine if Chris Bosh replaced Patrick Patterson, then Scola comes off the bench, would this team make it to the ECF?
                  I think we'd give Cleveland a run for their money.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Boos for Bosh

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Boos for Bosh
                      They're not Lous, they're boos
                      OG is our king

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                        Top players in the NBA should be able to play 35+mpg over the course of an NBA season. And the majority of them do, the only ones that don't are either bigs (who tend to play less minutes on average) or guys on teams that routinely blow the opposition out (Spurs, Warriors).

Lowry fell off last year due to having to carry the load for almost 2 months with DeRozan out. Why did he not burn out the year before when he was playing more minutes? Lowry is in the best condition of his career right now, he's not going to burnout just from playing his usual basketball. Man, guys nowadays actually have it easier than before where you'd routinely see top players logging 40 minutes per game or more.

We're not that good where we can take our best guys off for an extra 3-5 minutes per game and expect the same results.
                        Completely agree! If Kyle can't handle averaging 35mins like most all stars then that's on him. We need him to log those kinds of minutes on this team. As you said we aren't good enough. You see how shit we play when kyle isnt on the floor more often than not
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Are we all prepared to see this:

Bosh at C with JV guarding him for two possessions. Bosh hits one three

Biyombo plays majority of the rest of the game when Bosh is at C...and Bosh still lights him up

And we just let our most efficient offensive option rot on the bench??

At least its the weekend so hangovers can be beaten by sleeping in

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post

Lol you sound like a retired vet but, I agree with you. The whole minute thing is just people fishing for reasons to hate on Casey.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Comment

Ooooohhh JV matched up with Stat
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X