Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Funny how this never made the news or the twittersphere after it happened. Same with the Sabathia thing this summer. Such a public place...you'd thing someone would have posted something.
      Sounds like Masai has a new pitch line..
      "Came play in Toronto , you can do dumb, crazy shit and mass media won't even notice"

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
        Sounds like Masai has a new pitch line..
        "Came play in Toronto , you can do dumb, crazy shit and mass media won't even notice"
        Lol might work
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yuu can - and will - get stabbed for that kind of "humour". And with an old training staff guy ...

Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Tue Jan 26, 2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• The Clippers game was fun and all, but I suggest Joey drop whatever real life commitment he is currently tending to, and make us a win #9 wizards GDT!
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              The Clippers game was fun and all, but I suggest Joey drop whatever real life commitment he is currently tending to, and make us a win #9 wizards GDT!
              +1

Comment

• On it ... stupid life getting in the way.

Comment

• So Blake Griffin breaks his hand by punching out an equipment guy. An equipment guy fer christ sakes.
                  So it will be weeks now rather than days before he gets back...This is a world class assmuppett move by Griffin who also enjoys Dionne Phaneuf type popularity amongst the players in the NBA.

Do the Clips look to move him if they flame out in the PO once again ?
                  And if they do .. should the Raps have a look ?
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    So Blake Griffin breaks his hand by punching out an equipment guy. An equipment guy fer christ sakes.
                    So it will be weeks now rather than days before he gets back...This is a world class assmuppett move by Griffin who also enjoys Dionne Phaneuf type popularity amongst the players in the NBA.

Honestly I'd look to move CP3 if the Clippers are looking to re-tool. Griffin is 26 and is reaching the peak of his prime. CP3 is 30 and on his way out of his prime.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Honestly I'd look to move CP3 if the Clippers are looking to re-tool. Griffin is 26 and is reaching the peak of his prime. CP3 is 30 and on his way out of his prime.
                      Or move em both. Paul for Kyrie and a pick, Griffin for Brooklyn firsts in the next 3 years. Boom retooled. But of course its LA and that would never happen

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        So Blake Griffin breaks his hand by punching out an equipment guy. An equipment guy fer christ sakes.

I don't want that guy here. In the way Snooch doesn't want DeRozan here (except DeRozan's not an "ass-muppet").

I could never cheer for that guy. Stopped being a Leaf fan bacause of "ass-muppets" - not because they weren't good enough. They were my boyhood idols, for Christ-sakes - and then suddenly, they were being run (and coached) by an ass-muppet ... who fancied other ... ok, you get it.

[edit - But with all the hoopla over their hirings, and the ass-muppets "good ol' Canadian boy", "belligerence and truculence" bullshit that was peddled, they got worse and fucking worse. They're gone now. But I'm much happier a Raptors fan. )
                        Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Tue Jan 26, 2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                          I don't want that guy here. In the way Snooch doesn't want DeRozan here (except DeRozan's not an "ass-muppet").

I could never cheer for that guy. Stopped being a Leaf fan bacause of "ass-muppets" - not because they weren't good enough. They were my boyhood idols, for Christ-sakes - and then suddenly, they were being run (and coached) by an ass-muppet ... who fancied other ... ok, you get it.

[edit - But with all the hoopla over their hirings, and the ass-muppets "good ol' Canadian boy", "belligerence and truculence" bullshit that was peddled, they got worse and fucking worse. They're gone now. But I'm much happier a Raptors fan. )
                          Brian Burke is a quality hockey exec, no pink font

Comment

• I admired the man for standing by his son. And he's a smart man, I'll give you that. But he crashed and burned here in T.O. And I'll take talent over "belligerence" (etc., yak, yak) any day.

Comment

• no he didn't

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                                I admired the man for standing by his son. And he's a smart man, I'll give you that. But he crashed and burned here in T.O. And I'll take talent over "belligerence" (etc., yak, yak) any day.
                                Burkie had an up and down tenure in Toronto. He made some gafffe's but he made some really good moves to even it out.
                                Schenn for Van Riemsdyk was a great deal and on the oft disussed Kessel deal looks like he broke even after it was all said and done. Neither the Leafs or Bruins have any of the players involved anymore and have moved on.

In recent history my vote for the crash and burn mantle is won by John Ferguson Jr. era. Vesa Toscola for 1st rounders..... Rask for Raycroft..... FA signing of one season wonder Jason Blake to a 5 year deal.... and he whacked Pat Quinn... and they sucked for years.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Jan 26, 2016, 09:03 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X