Raps by one point

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wild-ling#1
    replied
    Day One wrote: View Post
    id put money on that he plays at least 9 min tonight, its that kinda night folks.
    I'm fine with casey doing what he's doing. But though I've wanted to see Delon hit the court for (well, seems like forever), I was still surprised by how excited I was to see the - what - 1:32 vs. the Clippers.

Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    A win puts us at 30-15 at that elusive "twice as many wins as losses" which I and Phil Jackson (and Im sure a few others ) Believe is the benchmark for an elite team
    Soyou and Phil now eh... thats serious company you're keeping hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    Bruno is in the building
    id put money on that he plays at least 9 min tonight, its that kinda night folks.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Bruno is in the building

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    DD goes off for 30 agian

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    Raptors by 34. #Ibelieve.

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    raps by 20 plus

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    A win puts us at 30-15 at that elusive "twice as many wins as losses" which I and Phil Jackson (and Im sure a few others ) Believe is the benchmark for an elite team

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    W All thanks to Joey
    Honestly, I think teams are beginning to game plan for him now. I'm concerned.

I hope he doesn't over exert himself and is able to make it through the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Wild-ling#1
    replied
    We practically tied GS for all intents and purposes, and beat San Antonio.

With that said, I hope the team hasn't been feeling themselves too much the last couple days, and still handle business tonight.
    Yup. Weird to lose this one (franchise win tie), to this team (struggling and on a back-to-back) at this time (last before the All Star reserves are announced).

I've never done this (he says, nervously) ... but you have to expect a win here, don't you ... for Casey, if nothing else?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    W All thanks to Joey
    Pfft I think we can thank Marcus Smart for elbowing Beal in the face ... by accident ... Lol

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    W All thanks to Joey

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    Awesome thread from the Master. Thanks, man.

Your points about the bench play are suuuuure encouraging. Watching the Spurs and GS last night - man!, they've got a lot of contributors. Let's hope our bench is just rounding into form.

[Oh and, uh - boy did we play GS tough, in retrospect, huh??? ]
    We practically tied GS for all intents and purposes, and beat San Antonio.

With that said, I hope the team hasn't been feeling themselves too much the last couple days, and still handle business tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X