Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Dear Joey,

As you know, our fans mood depend on your ability to lead us to the glory every day. Although your winning record continue to be in the acceptable range, we have documented countless complaints regarding your failure to create an early thread. After several discussions with you and my superiors - We find it necessary to release you from your assignment.

We feel you may be better suited to some other type of employment. Please make an appointment with someone who has a red nickname to discuss your severance package. You have many talents, and I have no doubt you will soon find other opportunities. Let's go Raptors!
    Perfect letter for Casey.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      You do not wanna watch this shit show. Just horrible everywhere. Lowry was 1-6 at the line at one point
      Oh lord Jebus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I'm so tired of hearing in these shitty losses that 'it's not DeMar's fault' or 'it's not Lowry's fault' when they score well. DeMar was AWFUL on defense tonight. I've backed off on my criticisms a lot, but he was seriously terrible defensively tonight, and he stopped passing after the first 5 minutes.

He's not good enough to beat teams 1 on 5, and when he tries it KILLS our offensive flow. Then we hear how other guys 'just didn't have it', but they weren't involved.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          I know DeMar scored well tonight, but... all 4 of his assists were in the first 5 minutes, he only had 1 rebound, and he played awful defense. Tonight he put up great stats in a shitty game.
          Lol.

Like somehow you find a way to pin this on DD. The whole team played like shit, he was the only one making any shots.

Comment

• 6 mins, down 25 points. Imagine if this line up gets us a win lol.

Comment

I'm so tired of hearing in these shitty losses that 'it's not DeMar's fault' or 'it's not Lowry's fault' when they score well. DeMar was AWFUL on defense tonight. I've backed off on my criticisms a lot, but he was seriously terrible defensively tonight, and he stopped passing after the first 5 minutes.

He's not good enough to beat teams 1 on 5, and when he tries it KILLS our offensive flow. Then we hear how other guys 'just didn't have it', but they weren't involved.
              Marbury/Francis 2.0, don't ya think?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                Lol.

Like somehow you find a way to pin this on DD. The whole team played like shit, he was the only one making any shots.
                If you make shots, but give those points right back on the other end by not playing defense, I don't give a fuck about the made shots.

Comment

• Nothing like a cold shower after long win streak. It's what we needed tbh.

Comment

• well at least we get to see the young ones in some NBA action...

Comment

I'm so tired of hearing in these shitty losses that 'it's not DeMar's fault' or 'it's not Lowry's fault' when they score well. DeMar was AWFUL on defense tonight. I've backed off on my criticisms a lot, but he was seriously terrible defensively tonight, and he stopped passing after the first 5 minutes.

Ah yes, DeMar "killing" our offensive flow was the reason for the loss tonight. Not the fact that Nikola Jokic (who our coaches clearly did not scout before this game) ate our lunches and Denver as a whole completely outplayed us. Nah it's on DD, he's gotta get other guys going.
                      '
                      DeMar did not die on the cross lol, like he can't make water out of wine. We played like doodoo and got wrecked. Simple and short.

Comment

• .... That feeling when you show up late to a bad party .....

Comment

• Barton and the other guy who got traded for Roy on draft that killed us

Comment

Just kidding lads!
                            Owned it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              If at any point we begin to collapse, Casey's ass needs to leave Toronto.
                              so they finally lose a game.. one game... and your thinking that there is going to be a collapse...?
                              you really need to get some perspective ....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Ah yes, DeMar "killing" our offensive flow was the reason for the loss tonight. Not the fact that Nikola Jokic (who our coaches clearly did not scout before this game) ate our lunches and Denver as a whole completely outplayed us. Nah it's on DD, he's gotta get other guys going.
                                '
                                DeMar did not die on the cross lol, like he can't make water out of wine. We played like doodoo and got wrecked. Simple and short.
                                You're right, the lack of assists in the last two games have NOTHING to do with DeMar, Lowry and Joseph. Not like those guys have the ball in their hands 50+% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X