No announcement yet.

Game #50: Toronto Raptors 110 - Portland Trail Blazers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could PJ Tucker be traded for Scola straight up?

Comment

• It would be OK if Pat or T were shooting poorly, but fuck Demar give them the ball.

Comment

• Ross' body language at the end of the 3rd was awful on that last possession. Barely was inbounds, walked away as DeMar drove the paint. He's frustrated.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          How many of those assists are in this quarter, and not to each other?
          So now if their assists are to eachother its a problem? I am so confused lol. Who cares who the assist is to as long as the ball is moving.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            So now if their assists are to eachother its a problem? I am so confused lol. Who cares who the assist is to as long as the ball is moving.
            The other three guys? I don't really have a dog in this fight but that seems like the obvious answer.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bingo. Ball isn't moving. Ross was having a nice game, but he's probably gone cold now. Shooters need touches.

Comment

Ross' body language at the end of the 3rd was awful on that last possession. Barely was inbounds, walked away as DeMar drove the paint. He's frustrated.
                What's he frustrated at? Speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Here comes the lineup

Comment

Again, my original point was that DeMar and Lowry were only passing to each other the entire third quarter. He said they had lots of assists, I was saying that those assists, if they're in the third, weren't passing to other guys. We had 3 FGA in the third not from Kyle or DeMar. CoJo took 2 shots in the last 2 minutes, and JV had a tip in off a DeMar miss.

I don't think Patterson or Ross touched the ball a single time on offense that entire quarter.

Comment

Ross' body language at the end of the 3rd was awful on that last possession. Barely was inbounds, walked away as DeMar drove the paint. He's frustrated.
                      Yooooo I have never seen someone be this is love with a player. Almost every time you post Ross is coming out of your mouth lol. It's not that serious. Sometimes I feel you care more about Ross and his feelings than the team lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Every single field goal attempt in the 3rd quarter has come from Lowry or DeMar, according to the ESPN play by play.
                        Raps were 10-18 FG in the 3Q
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          What's he frustrated at? Speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Not touching the ball on offense would be my thought. He's had a good offensive night so far, and was frozen out of hte offense in the 3rd.

Comment

mind reader?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Raps were 10-18 FG in the 3Q
                              could have been 18-18.

Comment

Yooooo I have never seen someone be this is love with a player. Almost every time you post Ross is coming out of your mouth lol. It's not that serious. Sometimes I feel you care more about Ross and his feelings than the team lol
                                That post was a negative about Ross. He should've been involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X