Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Sorry, what?
    Jeebus. This still boggles my mind. From now on, when some posters try to use the argument that basketball professionals know more than internet keyboard warriors, just reply "Billy King" and drop the mic.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Jeebus. This still boggles my mind. From now on, when some posters try to use the argument that basketball professionals know more than internet keyboard warriors, just reply "Billy King" and drop the mic.
      Honestly sometimes I wonder how some people get paid millions to make stupid decisions

Swear thats my dream job

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Honestly sometimes I wonder how some people get paid millions to make stupid decisions

Swear thats my dream job
        Made a lot of smart decisions to get there in the first place most times.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Umm...basketball professionals do know more than keyboard warriors. In general. They do however make mistakes as well. But I'm sure you've seen the many asinine ideas and trade proposals started around here daily. I'm sure if you gave 96% of us the keys to a franchise we would run it into the ground in a year or 2. It's like, you watch tsn and think you can play poker with the pros, until you actually step into the shark tank.

Now, billy king is definitely near the bottom of quality gms. Which is why he looked so dumb. It's like, kobe Bryant is having am awful year of basketball. Relatively. But if he got in a gym with any one of us, he'd look like a hybrid of curry, Jordan and Jesus again.

Lastly please remember Billy king was basically following marching orders from crazy Russian billionaire guy to go out and get two big ticket names no matter the cost. I doubt he would have done that move otherwise.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
          X