Game 57 - Cleveland Cavaliers 97 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Hey look. The greatest player in the world also shot an Iso shot !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shot clock may have had something to do with that decision

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Kyle lowry can fuck my bitch!!!!
    Post of the year so far?

Comment

• Hats off to Casey for his subs, I thought they were great. With DeMar's foul trouble and flu and what not I thought he made really nice subs and had good line ups (with the exception of Bennett obviously).

Comment

• what a game by casey. an off night from demar and down 10 at the start of the 4th and casey pulls it out. amazing.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Love for his girl or Lowry?
          I thought it was pretty well known. KYLE. LOWRY. OVER. EVERYTHING.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The defense on Lebron by Patterson in the 4th was great!! I mean if that doesn't get you a starter job then I don't know what will!

Comment

• I'm shaking. What a game. Holy crap.

KLOE, simple as that. JV was actually very good as well and was key down the stretch. Biyombo also very good with a couple clutch defensive possessions. CoJo and PP very good as always. Good Ross tonight.

DeMar was awful, being sick obviously affected him. JJ was OK on Bron but showed he is best as that second defender to throw a few fouls his way when Carroll needs a breather. Scola was terrible as usual.

What a freaking game. Holy crap.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Casey coached really well for the last 18 minutes, but let's not forget the first 30 when the substitution patterns were awful and the game looked hopeless.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• we kyles are a great thing!

Comment

• VICTORY!!!!!

If you don't see as contenders now, you crazay.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Kyle lowry can fuck my bitch!!!!
                      Your bitch ain't worthy!

Comment

• Wow Lebron played 40 mins and we won.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          The defense on Lebron by Patterson in the 4th was great!! I mean if that doesn't get you a starter job then I don't know what will!
                          Patterson is a really good defender on big SFs, I remember last season he played Durant really well also.

I swear to god if ESPN don't post about this though that's just straight disrespect. Especially since they just posted about the 76ers having 3 straight 50 loss seasons.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            The defense on Lebron by Patterson in the 4th was great!! I mean if that doesn't get you a starter job then I don't know what will!
                            Casey played him 37 minutes as a sub. How many would he play if he starts?
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Wow Lebron played 40 mins and we won.
                              He played the entire second half !!!

If someone says the cavs weren't really trying, that a HUUUUGGGEE undertastatement

Cleveland tried their HARDEST to win tonigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I love how the Raptors downplayed the importance of this game while the Cavs mentioned how important it was, then we still won.

Comment

Working...
                                X