Game 65: Chicago Bulls 109 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day One wrote: View Post
    lol does no one else notice that PP man has taken his eye off him and jv's man has his back turned, If we had a head coach we would be able to take advantage of this because if PP is taught that if even for half a fucking second your man does not have his eyes on you and the ball you cut as hard as you can to the net for the easy lay up or when vals man notices what is happening and goes to help then PP would find a wide open val for the dunk. but sure lets blame DD for getting the recognition from his competition that he demands a double team lol

one other thing id like to point out, if demars teammates were taught how an offensive works then perhaps demar would have a ton more assist a game.
    It also could be that PPat doesn't cut because he's been instructed by Casey or DeMar to stay out of the paint and not clog the lanes for DeMar's iso drive.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      It also could be that PPat doesn't cut because he's been instructed by Casey or DeMar to stay out of the paint and not clog the lanes for DeMar's iso drive.
      I doubt that. It would be better for Demar if Pat cut there, creating an easy basket or dragging his defender to the other side of the court for more space for him to operate.

Patterson actually looks like he is considering going up and setting a screen for Demar. Hard to tell what's going on from a still, but you would think Patterson would shade more to the corner, and if his defender doesn't shade back to him, a swing pass should get him a shot, or he could choose to cut then as he would have even more space.

Comment

Jimmy Butler is playing tonight
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Jimmy Butler is playing tonight
          I guess we can count on demar to give him the Joe Johnson teamemt. Not dd's defence but just try to make butler work over and over again at the defensive end.

Comment

i think the RR forums will explode if we lose lol

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
              Not a very bold prediction lol, the mood ranges from pissed off to suicidal after any loss
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                We're bomb-proof mate.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  We're bomb-proof mate.
                  Except GLF. That dude is a walking explosion.

Comment

Any posters betting Bulls +9? Seems like an easy bet no?

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                      Except GLF. That dude is a walking explosion.
                      He dealt with his problem quite well tbh. I thought he'll be half dead by now. Proud of him.

Comment

He dealt with his problem quite well tbh. I thought he'll be half dead by now. Proud of him.
                        LMAO this is actually a game that if we lose I wouldn't go crazy. I have always felt Chicago is just a better team than us with or without injuries, so it is what it is. They also seem to have our number. So I'm almost expecting a loss lol.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Any posters betting Bulls +9? Seems like an easy bet no?
                          Public seems to agree with you

Comment

Public seems to agree with you
                            Never a good sign
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                              LMAO this is actually a game that if we lose I wouldn't go crazy. I have always felt Chicago is just a better team than us with or without injuries, so it is what it is. They also seem to have our number. So I'm almost expecting a loss lol.
                              My mind is to a point that I don't care if Chicago trots their damn D-League at us and if we are fully staffed. We gotta beat that logo. This is getting as frustrating when our team couldn't beat a 2-3 yr Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry in Chicago

Comment

Yay team-time-change ... 12:30AM start!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X