X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    You guys love to focus on offense. That is not our issue. Defense is. And it's bad with or without Demar.
    Defense has been great this quarter

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    I actually think we could blow teams out without Demar too. No more stat padding and ridiculous shots when we get up 10

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Sorry replied to the wrong person

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    You guys love to focus on offense. That is not our issue. Defense is. And it's bad with or without Demar.
    Both were bad. At least offense is fixed without him.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Day One wrote: View Post
    it kind of bothers me that demar would agree, idk the whole story maybe hes hurtin a bit or something
    Omg thank you Trexx. This foolishness of guys needing all this rest is so ridiculous now. If you arent injured you should be playing. Players are sooo babied these days man. All those guys you named played plenty of minutes. These guys are young. Like chill

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    I really like the fact that we've taken 31 shots, and noone has taken more than 5.

I disagree on DeMar, we need him for the playoffs, but I'd like to see more spread out offense.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    This is how you lead a team... just isn't right for DeMar to be paid more than this man

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    That is how this team needs to play. I personally wouldn't mind if Derozan sat the majority of the rest of our games.
    I remember when we sat Lowry and had DeMar as the main guy. Yikes

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    That is how this team needs to play. I personally wouldn't mind if Derozan sat the majority of the rest of our games.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    i think Lowry knew he was coming off (if he is)

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Should we slow down the pace of play to try and keep opponents under 100? We are 34-3 when opponents score less than 100.u

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Not a fan of this "these players need rest" crap. DeRozan is fucking 26 years old. Lowry is 29. It's not like they're in their late 30's like Duncan or Kobe or Nowitzki.

This league is getting softer and softer every damn year. Stop babying these players. I don't remember Reggie Miller or Jordan or Iverson or Hakeem or Kobe or Duncan etc getting a "rest day" during their prime years smh.
    it kind of bothers me that demar would agree, idk the whole story maybe hes hurtin a bit or something

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Lowry is killing Milwaukee

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    When was the last time we had 10 assists on our first 13 buckets?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    somewhat unrelated but does everyone appreciate we are watching regular minutes in an NBA game where one canadian point guard is going up against another canadian one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X