Game 67 - Toronto Raptors 101 - Indiana Pacers 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yousefelso wrote: View Post
    Look who is on the floor. Joseph and Bismack have no offense and pat just hits open 3s. With this kind of lineup what else do you expect from our guards? I dont like the iso either but at this point its not that bad
    Because it didn't cost us the game this time around.

The no offense thing is an excuse that feeds into the belief you need to iso. Everyone of those players are capable of effective ball movement when the time is right.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      He's a glue guy.
      It doesn't matter what type of guy he is. That Stat line on unacceptable
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Post All-Star break, Indiana is 5th defensively. Milwaukee is 7th.
        Post all-star break doesn't mean anything. Sample size is too small. We are the best offense in the league post ASB, do you think we're a better offensive team than Golden State or San Antonio

Indiana is the THIRD BEST defensive team in the league on the season. They lock the fuck down and they've been doing it all year, this is a tough defensive game.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          It honestly seems like the fans have a bigger problem with the "lack of ball movement" than the actual players on the team. 2Pat, Ross, Biyombo, CoJo, etc all look like they're really enjoying basketball out there. I'm not getting a vibe from them of feeling neglected or being upset with their shots or touches.
          I guess you didn't see pat clapping his hands and screaming for the ball when Kyle was in iso mode

Comment

Isn't this proving the point ...Indiana's better defense? Also, level of competition matters....

Also pre-all star.... Where do these teams stand? I'd rather those numbers because we killed the Bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Cory has played so shit man. I dont know if I like cory as a closer. I rather ross. At least ross spaces the floor and still plays decent defense. You dont need cory's ball handling. Demar is a good enough ball handler now
              The stats would agree with you. In the clutch, Ross has the best DRtg, 4th best net rating, 4th best TS% on the team.

Ahead of him are JV/Patterson/Scola in net rating, and JV/Bismack/Patterson in TS%.

JV has the best net rating, best ORtg, best TS%(89.8%!!!) on the team in the clutch.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                Isn't this proving the point ...Indiana's better defense? Also, level of competition matters....

Also pre-all star.... Where do these teams stand? I'd rather those numbers because we killed the Bucks.

Pacers are the 3rd best defense in the league this season.

The Bucks are 23rd

As usual just using stats in a sneaky way to create a BS narrative. Pacers are worlds better than the Bucks defensively.

Comment

Not a big enough sample size when the bucks are bottom feeders defensively for most of the season. Indiana I bet has been a pretty good defensive team all year. Or at least not bucks bad
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hey we managed 100 points
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It honestly seems like the fans have a bigger problem with the "lack of ball movement" than the actual players on the team. 2Pat, Ross, Biyombo, CoJo, etc all look like they're really enjoying basketball out there. I'm not getting a vibe from them of feeling neglected or being upset with their shots or touches.
                      Same here. Fans forget that pretty basketball isn't always the same as winning basketball. Gotta play through your best players and trust them to make the right decisions.

We got the win, so I'm happy.

Comment

• Our best end-game lineup will be when Carroll comes back.

Lowry/DD/Carroll/2Pat/JV

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Hey we managed 100 points
                          Pizza Pizza
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Pacers are the 3rd best defense in the league this season.

The Bucks are 23rd

As usual just using stats in a sneaky way to create a BS narrative. Pacers are worlds better than the Bucks defensively.
                            Exactly. Like who care about shit like that when majority of the season they've played like shit. Teams probably are just playing down to them now.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You guys really need to stop comparing this game to Milwaukee. That team plays NO defense and are a horrendous team this year. Easy to move the ball against a team like that. I dont care what a 10 game small sample size says. Every team has a good streek in a season. The other 3/4th of the season say something else. Not saying Demar and Kyle should continue this iso bullshit but the defense Indiana is playing does gave something to do with it
                              MIL was an abberation and us having MIL's number this season. Pacers are better coached and will sacrifice offense for defense to slow us down and turn this into a dirty street-fight. Also Masai collected 4 players and drafted 2 players that can play in that style of play
                              Last edited by tonious35; Thu Mar 17, 2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Not a big enough sample size when the bucks are bottom feeders defensively for most of the season. Indiana I bet has been a pretty good defensive team all year. Or at least not bucks bad
                                They have. Indiana 3rd on the year, Bucks 23rd, they are a shit defensive team and Indiana is elite.

Comment

Working...
                                X