Game #68 - Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Stevens also said "Powell doesn't hit 3's". He don't know Po.
    Doesn't he read about Avery Bradley? Very same development story

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Doesn't he read about Avery Bradley? Very same development story
      hype train leaving the station.

seriously though, imagine powell turning out like that? god damn.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        hype train leaving the station.

seriously though, imagine powell turning out like that? god damn.
        At this rate, it's looking like it, KNOCK ON WOOD

Comment

• Nice game! That first Q was fun, with vintage Scola popping up out of nowhere. Then the first half of the second Q, I really liked the three bigs, Thompson, PP and BeBe, who saw time and we're all very active. We won't talk about the end of the 2nd Q.

We got the usually Scola in the 3rd, so the game got more interesting.

And then that Thompson/PP frontline was in there while the team blew it open again. Helped that Lowry decided it was time to win.

Nice win overall. Lots of good contributions across the board.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Hopefully Patterson is okay. Why can't Scola be the one to get fucking injured ever.
            this is so you, wishing an injury on someone else, disgusting man. be insulted all you want your negativity is just to much.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              For sure, but while we're in the regular season let's pay attention to how we win, because wins and losses aren't the best indicator of playoff success, how you win is sometimes a better indicator than whether you win.
              no, no man, not at all. the words you put together here are inaccurate, I get it that it may be your opinion but i feel the need to let you know that its wrong. like ingnorently wrong, almost to the point that one could argue thats its intentionally purposefully insinuateingly wrong. yeah thats right i made up a word.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                no, no man, not at all. the words you put together here are inaccurate, I get it that it may be your opinion but i feel the need to let you know that its wrong. like ingnorently wrong, almost to the point that one could argue thats its intentionally purposefully insinuateingly wrong. yeah thats right i made up a word.
                Well, I mean, he's right though. For example, point differential is more predictive of future wins than win percentage is.

But if you don't think he's right it would be better if you showed some evidence rather than throw accusations. Would certainly go further in convincing me.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Well, I mean, he's right though. For example, point differential is more predictive of future wins than win percentage is.

But if you don't think he's right it would be better if you showed some evidence rather than throw accusations. Would certainly go further in convincing me.
                  "how you win is sometime a better indicator then whether you win" this implys that good loss can be better then a bad win, and I find that ridiculous. but yes i am sure some stats can prove otherwise as always.

Comment

"how you win is sometime a better indicator then whether you win" this implys that good loss can be better then a bad win, and I find that ridiculous. but yes i am sure some stats can prove otherwise as always.
                    how is that ridiculous?

didn't you watch what happened to this team just last year?

Comment

this is so you, wishing an injury on someone else, disgusting man. be insulted all you want your negativity is just to much.
                      Not insulted at all
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

And how are we with point differential?
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          And how are we with point differential?
                          5th in point differential. 4th in win percentage.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            5th in point differential. 4th in win percentage.
                            Welp then I guess if point differential is what's important we should be fine come playoff time. I don't think so though just because I believe our point differential was good the last two seasons and we know what happened.

Comment

• Really good game. Great run through a tough week. I find it incredible that Toronto has lost 10 games to 4 teams. A quarter of their losses are to the Bulls. I still can't really believe this is the Raps.

Comment

Certainly no more ignorant than the way you ironically misspelled the word ignorantly

Comment

Working...
                                X