Game #79 - Pacers 98 - Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Yup. I still remember when my mate put £100 on Leicester to be relegated last season..
    they might get relegated next season considering everyone is gonna get bought lol.

Comment

• Interesting game to see how JV would handle a bigger work load.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Interesting game to see how JV would handle a bigger work load.
        Cory cut at the time of the pass so it flew over where he was...

Also still 4/5 with only 2 TO's. We've seen multiple side of the backboard shots from a max player

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

Also still 4/5 with only 2 TO's. We've seen multiple side of the backboard shots from a max player
          To bad the pass went towards JJ
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

To bad the pass went towards JJ
            Sorry, JJ cut at the same time as the pass. Either way the TO is not only on JV there

Comment

Interesting game to see how JV would handle a bigger work load.
              mostly i just like how you come out of the woodwork now, after having disappeared during Bismack's shit-streak / JV's hot-streak of late

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

said max player doesn't only operate in the post. he also receives the ball in dead play bailout situations all the time

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                  said max player doesn't only operate in the post. he also receives the ball in dead play bailout situations all the time
                  to be fair he creates a lot of those himself by pounding the rock

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    to be fair he creates a lot of those himself by pounding the rock
                    He also creates a lot of those for his teammates

Comment

• I am tired of hearing about Leo s beard. Delon was fouled on that last play.

Comment

• JV doesn't like Cory Joseph

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                          those 12 second shot clock bailouts?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            I am tired of hearing about Leo s beard. Delon was fouled on that last play.
                            it is pretty unimpressive though. but then again I can't grow much in a week either.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              they might get relegated next season considering everyone is gonna get bought lol.
                              I don't think so. Not next year, even if they decide to sell off Mahrez, Vardy there will players queuing up for their spots. Leicester will be playing in the CL, let's not forget

Similar thing happened to Blackburn back in '95. It took 4 years for them to get relaged after the PL tittle.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                I don't think so. Not next year, even if they decide to sell off Mahrez, Vardy there will players queuing up for their spots. Leicester will be playing in the CL, let's not forget
                                thats true (and hilarious)

Comment

Working...
                                X