Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Who is Whoopi supposed to be? Turner or Carrol?

I'm going back to my original Raps in 5.
    Turner. I think Doris Burke called him a pineapple yesterday but that's a little abstract.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Apr 17, 2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Wish list for tomorrow:

1. Use the lineups that worked all season. Before the 4th quarter.

2. Use the guy we got to defend big 3s to defend big 3s.

3. Give DeMar minutes when George is on the bench.

4. Pass the ball.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Ultimately it's all on Kyle. The team can win without him but it won't be an easy win. I don't know why he chokes in the playoffs. The way he came back to win against Cleveland earlier in the year is the guy I was expecting yesterday. But he's mentally soft or something when the playoff pressure is on.

I'm really disappointed in him. If Kyle doesn't show up this series, Pacers will win in 5 or 6. Its all up to him really.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Ultimately it's all on Kyle. The team can win without him but it won't be an easy win. I don't know why he chokes in the playoffs. The way he came back to win against Cleveland earlier in the year is the guy I was expecting yesterday. But he's mentally soft or something when the playoff pressure is on.

I'm really disappointed in him. If Kyle doesn't show up this series, Pacers will win in 5 or 6. Its all up to him really.
          All I can think is that his elbow is still bothering him. I don't know what else it could be
          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            All I can think is that his elbow is still bothering him. I don't know what else it could be
            Maybe it was rust.. he last played on the 12th against Philly.. So that would be 4 days rest before yesterday's game. Or it could be that it was a 12:30 start.

Not sure.. but the big lights were on and he choked (again). Pretty disappointing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Ultimately it's all on Kyle. The team can win without him but it won't be an easy win. I don't know why he chokes in the playoffs. The way he came back to win against Cleveland earlier in the year is the guy I was expecting yesterday. But he's mentally soft or something when the playoff pressure is on.

This, we need Lowry to play like the top 10 player he was during the season. Team goes as Lowry goes.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                He never said he was fully cleared. They've been very outspoken about the minutes restriction he has been on since coming back.
                I thought they said said he was good to go but the minute restrictions was in place because it only makes sense to ease someone back after missing half the season. Did they indicate that the restriction is due to the injury holding him back from playing 30+ or because of cardio / reintegration reasons?

Comment

• TWELVE free throws missed. Lost by ten. This plus George losing his mind in the 2nd half was the game. If the Raptors play even a little bit better than in Game 1, this is a W..

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I don't think there is any point where we deserve any more info on his injury status.
                    My initial thought was for some people who are purchasing playoff tickets. At this time, the expectations should be for Carroll to be pushing 30 mpg (unless he had a setback after the 3 season games he played. To see him play 15 mins or so is surprising. Just my thoughts.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      TWELVE free throws missed. Lost by ten. This plus George losing his mind in the 2nd half was the game. If the Raptors play even a little bit better than in Game 1, this is a W..
                      19 turnovers. When your one of the best teams at taking care of the ball.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        I wonder how much of their problems are mental. Can you even fix that? Do they believe they can win?
                        This is of course hard to prove/evaluate. Only insiders really know the truth by being in the mix. Anyway, I was listening to US sports radio this morning (CBS) and this sports guy was running off at the mouth as usual (as they typically do) and came up with this gem...the Raptors have faulty DNA. He knew their record but he also mused....how does a whole team's DNA get faulty!

Lets ask Casey. Lol. And he'll say?......

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          hes been rolling the last games if the regular seasin though,

this slump hes in right now is 100% just mental stupidness. he for some reason, still gets the jitters in his 25th!!! playoff game

its outrages
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Take care the ball and make free throws.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              19 turnovers. When your one of the best teams at taking care of the ball.
                              do you work for mlse or smthg bro lol

everything u say is literally the same stuff matt and leo say when they are making excuses
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• So if there's a minutes restriction on Caroll why don't we play him exclusively vs PG? What was the point in playing Carroll vs Indy's bench players? You have to maximize his minutes on PG not mindlessly play him vs Solomon Hill and C.J Miles.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X