Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Then Powell it is!! Casey has proven already in making bad calls over the years, If GV and
    Lou Williams we're still on this team they would get more mins then Cojo and Powell.
    Watch it'll be JV because of his shooting percentages and fouls.

They'll start Scola/Bismack.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Make your bets on who's getting their minutes removed!
      I'll say JV. Casey didn't like how he fouled out last game so he is gonna sit him to teach him.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        The "77% of teams who win game 1 win the series" (23% come back) stat goes down to 54% if the game 1 win comes on the road (46% come back)

stat on reddit
        We are still favs to win the series, Vegas says. -160[5/8]

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          I'll say JV. Casey didn't like how he fouled out last game so he is gonna sit him to teach him.
          JV grabbed 19 rebounds obviously needs a rest lol but let's throw 'elbowgate' in as much as possible even when playing bad.

Comment

Make your bets on who's getting their minutes removed!
            Kyle, DeMar, Carroll, Patman, JV, CoJo, POW, JT, BIZ

Boom ECF

Comment

• I say we start Carroll you know why?

1.They can't hide Monta Ellis on anyone then. Ellis is 6'3", DC should be be able to score on him or shoot over him.

2. So DC can check George and DD can check someone else and conserve some energy for offense.

3. Carroll provides more spacing then Norman. I know Powell has been hitting his 3s but Carroll is more of a threat and the defense respects him more.

We should start Lowry-DD-DC-Patterson -JV and they should play as many minutes as possible together. I also like this unit because Carroll and Patterson can switch on P'n'R's with Paul George.

With Powell, Ross, Biz, Cojo, JT/Scola(ugh) off the bench.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Kyle, DeMar, Carroll, Patman, JV, CoJo, POW, JT, BIZ

Boom ECF
                Instead it will be Kyle, Demar, Carroll, Scola, JV, CoJo, Ross, Biz, Patterson.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=15222432

Derozan is enjoying his last days in Toronto
                  Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Apr 17, 2016, 03:11 PM.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Listened to Casey's interview for the first time. The biggest thing I got out of that is it would appear to me that Powell will not be starting in game 2. Casey doesn't like to make in game adjustments (not sure why), but his original game plan was to use DD on George. Thought it went well in the first half but then he got it going in the third quarter, and by then it was too late to move Carroll on him.

He mentioned Powell not because he was covering George but because he was the guy starting last game. If Carroll started in place of Powell then you have a guy that can immediately check George all game.

So I predict that we'll see a starting line up of JV, Scola, Carroll, DD and Lowry in game 2.

It's confusing as to why Casey doesn't want to make any in game adjustments though. But that's been his m.o. ever since he's been here.
                    He can be stubborn as we all know.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Powell. Rookie takes the fall.

"Norm didn't do anything wrong"
                      In agreement. Though we all think it should be Scola.

Comment

• You guys are clowns hahaha

Comment

• In two single possessions to start the game I think LeBron passed the ball like 5 times without hesitation. Don't know who derozan thinks he is.

Comment

• You guys are making too much of this lost. Raptors just need to take better care of the ball and make free throws. Pacers are terrible half court team. We let them get in transition too much. Where PG got some open looks and got hot.

Does anyone know how many turnovers we had in the first half compared to the 2nd half?

DD played better defence in the first half I think PG went 1/7. I feel the transition play helped PG get lose.

Take care of the ball. Make free throws and we will win this game handily.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              You guys are making too much of this lost. Raptors just need to take better care of the ball and make free throws. Pacers are terrible half court team. We let them get in transition too much. Where PG got some open looks and got hot.

Does anyone know how many turnovers we had in the first half compared to the 2nd half?

DD played better defence in the first half I think PG went 1/7. I feel the transition play helped PG get lose.

Take care of the ball. Make free throws and we will win this game handily.
                              Pacers had the second best halfcourt offense of all teams that played yesterday.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Pacers had the second best halfcourt offense of all teams that played yesterday.
                                Source?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X