Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross takes an open three off a pin down and Jack says its ill-timed

DD takes a fade away ling two after two spins over a defender and Jack says its a good shot for him

Bullshit how our media team pushes his name and makes ppl think he is a star. #conspiracy

Comment

• Team concept, finally its good to see it.

Comment

• Demar is the only one not playing smart. As long as Kyle plays well we are good. Demar isn't playoff material. He just isn't
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How does he have 9 shots already wow

Comment

• Cojo and JV are playoff type players
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• WHY ARENT WE ALLOWED TO BENCH A STAR PLAYER WHO DOES NOT SHOW UP AND IS HURTING THE TEAM? Huh?
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Well, DeMar said he'd take the 19 shots from game 1 over again... 9 in the first so far, and they look a lot like game 1.
                Man of his word
                OG is our king

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  You're right, it's me fueling the DeMar vs. JV debate. Not DeMar playing like trash this series and still leading the team in shots.
                  It's been one game. Don't act like he hasn't been looking for JV.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Holy Christ, Corey the one piece keeping the bench from Destroying themselves

Comment

• sit derozan for the rest of the game and we blow them out easy

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        you have got to sit demar down and tell him what he needs to do. because he's chucking hard out there.
                        As long as he isn't always doing it, for now he is drawing the D towards him thus leaving others open for a shot.

Comment

• BALTIC BEAST. fuck ya
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            It's been one game. Don't act like he hasn't been looking for JV.
                            DeMar is 7/28 in the series so far!!
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Our worst player today has played the whole first quarter...
                              And guess what his plus minus is gonna say? #StatsLieToo #NoMax #ItsMyMoney #NoMax #GetThisGahbageOuttaHere

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Demar is the only one not playing smart. As long as Kyle plays well we are good. Demar isn't playoff material. He just isn't
                                If Pop, Kerr, Thibs, Vogel, Eric, ect... were his coach guaranteed u wouldnt be saying that lol
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X