Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Not really.

On the season, he too 1377 shots. In theplayoffs he's taken 56 shots.

31.4% were inside 5ft. 30.3% in the playoffs.

12.3% were 5-9ft. 8.9% in the playoffs.

16.4% were 10-14ft. 12.5% in the playoffs.

24.1% were 14-19ft. 32.1% in the playoffs.

So the shot he shoots the least effectively of this group, the 15-19ft jumper he's taken a lot more often while cutting down on the 5-9 and 10-14ft shots that he's decent at.

In addition, you'd think his 5-17 in the paint is an indication that he'll get better there, but of his 12 misses 7 were blocked. Those ones aren't simply 'bad luck' or a slump, they're just plain bad decisions.
    we're talking about the beginning of game 3. not the entire series where i dont need a fucking stat chart to tell me hes been doing poorly.

also who cares about stats on 56 shots? you say hes 'taken a lot more' 15-19 jumpers in the post-season? no he hasn't. using 56 shots as a sample size, that means in the regular season he would have shot 13.5 shots from there. based on that percentage, so far in the post-season he has shot 17.9. thats literally 3-4 more shots, which means NOTHING from a 56 shot sample.

will he shoot more shitty shots? maybe. but pasting a bunch of shitty stats that tell people nothing is fucking weird.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Apr 21, 2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Barolt is over "Stat"ing

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        That bottom paragraph is a huge reason why he continues to get talked about. No matter how bad he is people still act like he can do no wrong. So others feel forced to constantly point out what should be obvious and indisputable
        At the same time, no matter how good he is people still act like he's awful
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• how scared should we be of vogel with just one day off barolt?

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            At the same time, no matter how good he is people still act like he's awful
            I've always been happy to compliment him when he plays well. Don't remember the last time he did that tho. He played great in the first half of the season and really had a perfect balance of attacking and setting up teammates. I miss that demar. I love that demar. He's played like a really dumb player in this series.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              Barolt is over "Stat"ing
              He's just excited man.

Comment

• What a huge playoff win, we looked like a contender tonight. Got the lead and kept the foot on the gas. Slight improvement for Derozan but good grief, every time he touches the ball i get nervous.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  He's just excited man.
                  As a guy who's loved our bench all season, these type of wins get me excited.

I love good defense and tough hard-nosed basketball with team offense.

There's been a LOT of that in this series from the Raptors. Part of the reason I've been critical of DeMar is because the best periods of that type of basketball have come with him on the bench.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

There's been a LOT of that in this series from the Raptors. Part of the reason I've been critical of DeMar is because the best periods of that type of basketball have come with him on the bench.
                    This, Joey, this! you cant deny that.

Comment

I love that tonight every player (except Scola) on our team finished with at least as many points as shot attempts.

Also, we somehow managed to get up 26 more shots than Indiana. I mean, we outrebounded them and forced more turnovers, but still kind of surprising. Can't really lose when that's the case. That would just be embarrassing.

Comment

This, Joey, this! you cant deny that.
                        This is why we talk about him. The team should not be better when a "star" player is on the bench.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Geez, even after a huge playoff win, this place is depressing. Lol
                          To be honest, I've been a long time visitor to RR Forums, merely reading and not posting, long before a lot of regulars here really. I only started posting because I was starting to get annoyed with how negative people were, even after wins. My views are generally more positive, so I thought these forums needed that.

For the record, I could not be any happier. Raptors look like they exorcised their demons - Demar and Kyle not shooting great still, but everything else pretty much is awesome, and that's more than good enough to beat the Pacers.

Comment

Barolt is over "Stat"ing
                            Sometimes you have to turn him off and back on again
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wow can't believe how much of a bitch Paul George is. "He's hitting my elbow on every shot". Shut the fuck up dude. Been losing a ton of respect for him with his mouth this series.
                              Dude went to the line like 12 times and we had twice as many team fouls. Gimme a break pussy.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Wow can't believe how much of a bitch Paul George is. "He's hitting my elbow on every shot". Shut the fuck up dude. Been losing a ton of respect for him with his mouth this series.
                                Teams whine more cuz they hate getting beat by the mickey mouse Canadian franchise
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X