No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, not pleased with the early start but at least it's not at brunch time....the Raps as well seem to have an aversion to it.

The Pacers must know that if they lose this game it's pretty much curtains for them. The pressure is on them. How will they react I wonder....hopefully the same way the Raps did game 1...lol.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      alcoholism, not just for super cool uncles
      Darn, I am that super cool, alcoholic uncle...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Paul George was WHINING all game. He was whining during his post game press conference. Unreal.
        Here's Paul complaining about refs in another game the Pacers got more free throws lol

Comment

• No. 2 seeds are 33-1 against No. 7 seeds since 1999. interesting. better not ef this up!

Comment

• Huge game right here. Let's prove we have "it" and grab a stranglehold on this series.

Comment

• Current mood:

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                Every raptor playoff game I have watched in the last 3 years has been a loss. I started watching Game 1 after halftime, skipped games 2 and 3. I will avoid watching this one to ensure a win.
                thank you.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  if we win the next one by 10+ it will be over. can't give the pacers a chance to feel comfortable or pressure switches and we need to win a series before dealing with series ending pressure.

i think we would beat detroit easier. no one over there is getting georges' calls and they are young/emotional. i would be worried about svg though. with the tools he has he could game us better than the pacers can
                  They've looked very solid against CLE. I've been impressed with them.

Comment

• @raptors ����

A photo posted by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on

Comment

• I'm writing a narrative that goes like this:

The Raptors were in third gear for the last couple weeks of the season while Indy was in 5th gear trying to make the playoffs. Raps tried to shift to 5th for game 1 but couldn't do it - Carroll was still a step slow and DD and Lowry put way too much on themselves and played like crap. Each game since then the Raps have been getting more and more in sync. They're finding their rhythm. They're hitting top gear. Indy is already maxed out.

Raps in 5! I want them to win at least one of these games by 30 points. It would be so cathartic.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        I'm writing a narrative that goes like this:

The Raptors were in third gear for the last couple weeks of the season while Indy was in 5th gear trying to make the playoffs. Raps tried to shift to 5th for game 1 but couldn't do it - Carroll was still a step slow and DD and Lowry put way too much on themselves and played like crap. Each game since then the Raps have been getting more and more in sync. They're finding their rhythm. They're hitting top gear. Indy is already maxed out.

Raps in 5! I want them to win at least one of these games by 30 points. It would be so cathartic.
                        Win by 30? I raise you that I would like the Raptors to win each game left by holding Indiana to under 80 pts. I think the rest of this series is about honing in on their defence in prep for the next round.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

@raptors ����

A photo posted by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on

I'm gonna be the a-hole who says Demar doesn't deserve to be on there
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            I'm gonna be the a-hole who says Demar doesn't deserve to be on there
                            Im gonna be more positive and just say JV should be in there on the Raptors side

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I'm writing a narrative that goes like this:

Well, last game they basically did, except the whistle made it look closer. Seriously, we crushed them last night.

Comment

• With early start Raps might come out flat and Pacers will come out with everything they got. Vogel included. Tough game.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X