Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Masai is the imbecile if still can't figure it out
    Yeah that is a head scratcher. I have all the respect in the world for Massai. Does he have a blind spot? Is it loyalty? I think we need to change the culture on offense, we need to break up the BFF's (Kyle and Demar) and Casey needs to go. He's taken this team as far as HE can. We need an upgrade at coach if this team is going to be as successful as it can be.

Comment

• Another Derozan turnover

Comment

• dogelover1234 wrote: View Post
        if you dont like this, you don't like toronto raptors basketball!!
        lol
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• demar has 5 really bad turnovers....
          and they are bad....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
            People really gotta stop lumping Lowry in with Demar.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
            Demar is way worse. But Lowry has been very bad as well. Guys random 30 footers kills us and the guy probably couldn't guard me.

Comment

• Game 4: Toronto Raptors @ Indiana Pacers - Sat Apr 23rd, 3:00pm ET - SNET/TNT

Lolll Derozan the basketball player who fell through the crack and made max money in the NBA by loving the city of Toronto.

Comment

• The pacers are punking raps...lol.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  It's personal now. Raptors didn't come out with the needed energy to start the game. That won't happen again after that little exchange.
                  Just stop. After game 1 you said DeMar would come out fire for game 2. After game 2 you said he wouldn't do it again. After game 3 you said DeMar was due for a big game.

twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Masai: lay a 18M a year offer on the table. If he doesn't want it, say goodbye.

Comment

• Stop playing Scola.

Play P Pat and give Jason Thompson some minutes!

Need to play Powell more... want to know the justification of 10 mins when he was awesome on the floor.

Why did JV only get 7 shot attempts... piss poor effort to give him the ball -- the Raps were succeeding early dishing him the ball.

Comment

• I'm gonna post this right now for future reference. Stop with the homophobic slurs and references. Those who don't comply will get banned.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Derozan Lowry jv core ceiling is a first round exit lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Lowry: Dont worry we'll come back. Demar doesnt need to change anything he needs to shoot.

Comment

• DeMar tonight: 4 made field goals, 8 points, 6 turnovers.

Does anything more really need to be said?
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• James johnson!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X