Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    good job bonus jonas. i feel that demar, biyombo and powell are getting most of the praise here but actually bonus had this wrapped up days ago. nice preparation and i found it insulting casey didn't even mention it.
    Shout out cojo too cojo had a nice solid night
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      This is so appropriate.

Lmfao
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

This is so appropriate.

I knew the kid was gonna eventually come thru. He wants just bad or should I say more than all of u do. Great job demar.

Comment

• We stole that fucking game. I'm glad I wasn't here the first 3 quarters this place must been ugly lol

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            .. but this is live or die playoff ball and you get one or two cracks at it before someone else gets a chance.... witness TRoss.. he made one big three to get us within 2.. but then he clanked 3 in a row .. and he got pulled...

Still we should be bat shit crazy happy they came ALL the way back and won.... thats a crushing loss for the Pacers... crushing.. they had it and they lost it... to which i say.. .to effing bad...
            I thought Ross got pulled because he committed that brain-dead foul on defense right after his bricks.

It was going to be a crushing loss for either team the way that game played out. Crazy.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I don't know if you guys notice this because it is a subtle thing but Biz is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better at setting screens than JV. Like it's night and day. Even though Biz isn't a threat to score he REALLY frees guys up with his screen setting. And it made a huge difference in the fourth.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I knew the kid was gonna eventually come thru. He wants just bad or should I say more than all of u do. Great job demar.
                HOLDDDDDDDDDDDD UP

He did it once. Let's see what he does on Friday.
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• And that is no hate on JV because we all know he is the better overall player by miles.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I don't know if you guys notice this because it is a subtle thing but Biz is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better at setting screens than JV. Like it's night and day. Even though Biz isn't a threat to score he REALLY frees guys up with his screen setting. And it made a huge difference in the fourth.
                    There's a stat about that. Forget what it is but, his one of the best screen setters in the whole league.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Comeback highlights:

Last edited by S.R.; Tue Apr 26, 2016, 10:22 PM.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is so appropriate.

I lol'd pretty hard at this
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I don't know if you guys notice this because it is a subtle thing but Biz is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better at setting screens than JV. Like it's night and day. Even though Biz isn't a threat to score he REALLY frees guys up with his screen setting. And it made a huge difference in the fourth.
                          What are you talking about? JV's screens have been freeing DeRozan and Lowry up all series long, getting tons of praise from the announcers. Biz had a good game tonight, along with his fellow bench brigade - Joseph and Norm. It was a crazy game, seeing JV, Patterson and Carroll (who have been the most steady performers, along with Joseph, through the first four games) all on the bench in the 4th.

Comment

There's a stat about that. Forget what it is but, his one of the best screen setters in the whole league.
                            I think I read something about that too when we first got him.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              What are you talking about? JV's screens have been freeing DeRozan and Lowry up all series long, getting tons of praise from the announcers. Biz had a good game tonight, along with his fellow bench brigade - Joseph and Norm. It was a crazy game, seeing JV, Patterson and Carroll (who have been the most steady performers, along with Joseph, through the first four games) all on the bench in the 4th.
                              Naw it's not just this game. I've noticed JV slips screens way too quickly a lot of the time. But yes he does have moments where he sets good screens as well. It's not all the time though. Biz is pretty much all the time. I think if Biz was actually an offensive threat we would notice how good he is at it more. But hey Raps won in one of the most entertaining games I've seen. Let's keep our focus on that. GO RAPS!!!

Comment

Naw it's not just this game. I've noticed JV slips screens way too quickly a lot of the time. But yes he does have moments where he sets good screens as well. It's not all the time though. Biz is pretty much all the time. I think if Biz was actually an offensive threat we would notice how good he is at it more. But hey Raps won in one of the most entertaining games I've seen. Let's keep our focus on that. GO RAPS!!!
                                Sometimes JV is overeager when rolling to the rim, which is kinda surprising for me since he doesn't really get it often on the roll hahaha
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X