Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    How is the timing still TBD? None of tonight's game will affect tomorrow. I think they're just waiting to drop the day time bomb. The problem is that there's two East games and one West game. And...the other East game has the Heat. Either way, let us know already so we can start complaining
    Calling it now: 5:00 or 6:00 pm.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      Calling it now: 5:00 or 6:00 pm.
      I doubt it. With three games for the night, TNT/ESPN will use the other two as the national double header, and we'll be relegated to NBA TV. Which means we'll get a 7 or 7:30 time slot.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        I doubt it. With three games for the night, TNT/ESPN will use the other two as the national double header, and we'll be relegated to NBA TV. Which means we'll get a 7 or 7:30 time slot.
        Good point. With just three games, I didn't think they would play two games at once but I guess they might. I'd be happy to be relegated to 7:00 even if it is NBA tv

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          How is the timing still TBD? None of tonight's game will affect tomorrow. I think they're just waiting to drop the day time bomb. The problem is that there's two East games and one West game. And...the other East game has the Heat. Either way, let us know already so we can start complaining
          530. 800 1030 ?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Friday games are on ESPN. The game will be on ESPN2 because we are not good enough for ESPN(1) and the Heat play in the same time slot.

Also, TNT doesn't do Friday basketball games. Fridays are Charles' Dunkin Donuts & Chill day.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Wasn't it Sid Lee ad agency who came up with that, they were in charge of rebranding a whole bunch of shit?
              Pretty sure they were in charge of the new jersey at least. Not sure they were involved at all with the "we the north" thing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                Friday games are on ESPN. The game will be on ESPN2 because we are not good enough for ESPN(1) and the Heat play in the same time slot.

Also, TNT doesn't do Friday basketball games. Fridays are Charles' Dunkin Donuts & Chill day.
                Probably 700 or 730 start if on ESPN2. ESPN can start either 700/930 or 800/1030.

Comment

• Raptors 2 point underdogs according to Vegas. Hopefully players will see that and use that as one component of motivation to come out hard and strong.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Raptors 2 point underdogs according to Vegas. Hopefully players will see that and use that as one component of motivation to come out hard and strong.
                    Hopefully our players literally don't give a shit about Vegas odds or media stories, focus on themselves having to come out and play every game like it is a must-win game.

No team should need external motivation in the playoffs.

Comment

• Still no start times announced for games TOMORROW? That's pretty fuckin bush league, nba.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Probably 700 or 730 start if on ESPN2. ESPN can start either 700/930 or 800/1030.
                        I usually get home from work around 4-4:30-ish. So a 5pm start would be perfect #FingersCrossed
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I usually get home from work around 4-4:30-ish. So a 5pm start would be perfect #FingersCrossed
                            They better not do us westerners dirty again like they did on Tuesday or I snap
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

RIP Pacers

Comment

Working...
                                X