Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I know its a cliché. But the Raps have to treat this game like it's a Game 7. They were in the same position 2 years ago, they were up 3-2 vs the Nets. They went to Brooklyn and they got completely blown out in Game 6.

What happened 2 years ago can't happen again. This is a must win game.
    I totally agree with you, but I would like to add something : We need to forget about what we did in period 4 in game 5, this kind of success can ruin your mind, sometimes, success is more dangerous than failure,

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
      I totally agree with you, but I would like to add something : We need to forget about what we did in period 4 in game 5, this kind of success can ruin your mind, sometimes, success is more dangerous than failure,
      Honestly, we should almost treat it like we lost game 5. We didn't win it as much as they threw it away with terrible fourth quarter execution.

Not to take anything away from those lineups, or DeMar's great game, but if we play that game out 100 times, we probably lose 90-95 times.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The long and the short of it is momentum won us game 5. Nobodies even mentioning that but its fact. By the time Stuckey fell on frae at 92-88 the ACC was shaking and didn't stop again. Them young pacers had no chance at that point. Bring home won us that game.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          The long and the short of it is momentum won us game 5. Nobodies even mentioning that but its fact. By the time Stuckey fell on frae at 92-88 the ACC was shaking and didn't stop again. Them young pacers had no chance at that point. Bring home won us that game.
          Little early in the day to be drunk already, Keon.

Comment

How many eyeballs watch in Canada? That must count towards something
            Cannot be measured to sell ads according to Joel Meiers. That's why US networks reluctant to do many Raptors games.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Honestly, we should almost treat it like we lost game 5. We didn't win it as much as they threw it away with terrible fourth quarter execution.

Not to take anything away from those lineups, or DeMar's great game, but if we play that game out 100 times, we probably lose 90-95 times.
              I'm pretty sure DC knows that and will remind player.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Little early in the day to be drunk already, Keon.
                Yeah a couple typos on my phone har har. By the time Stuckey fell on DRAKE it was already over
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yeah a couple typos on my phone har har. By the time Stuckey fell on DRAKE it was already over
                  You're right. Being home helped a lot. We were outplayed for a large part of the game. And I think Vogel will learn from his mistakes.

But I still think we haven't seen our squad at its best yet. If we can get our shit together we should take this one.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Good point. With just three games, I didn't think they would play two games at once but I guess they might. I'd be happy to be relegated to 7:00 even if it is NBA tv
                    psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    530. 800 1030 ?
                    psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Probably 700 or 730 start if on ESPN2. ESPN can start either 700/930 or 800/1030.
                    TRex wrote: View Post
                    I usually get home from work around 4-4:30-ish. So a 5pm start would be perfect #FingersCrossed
                    TRex wrote: View Post
                    4:30 pm eh? damn that's perfect!
                    mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    7:30 is perfect. I couldn't deal with another 6 pm start time.
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    You poor things in Ontario who had to watch WHILE eating supper lol

Here in Alberta our start time went from normal 5:30 to 4:00, while we were still at work or just getting off
                    CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                    Man I loved the 6 pm games. As soon as I'm home from work, I grab a drink and watch a game, no waiting. Loved it.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      Well at least 90% of this boards streams online...TV is just too expensive

They need to open up league pass to not have blackouts and they will open up their viewership audience
                      The NBA knocked off ballstreams that many of us used to use.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

1pm spells disaster.

Comment

• Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Scola's going to be the flag bearer for Argentina at the Olympics. We should rest him the remainder of the playoffs to make sure he's healthy and rested for that.
                            hahaha

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Tell that to the telecoms that want your sweet sweet money. Its the only way they provide the feeds for League Pass, otherwise you don't see huge landmark Media deals like the one that's boosting everything in the NBA.
                            Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Then they need to stop being ridiculous with their packaging, and offer a good online/mobile package for watching as well. Get smart about selling their content, and people will be more willing to buy in.
                            OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            Well at least 90% of this boards streams online...TV is just too expensive

They need to open up league pass to not have blackouts and they will open up their viewership audience
                            they won't even let me pay for the service. no china option to watch games unless they are on cctv.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              The urgency has to be even higher. They need to treat it like a Game 8.
                              No doubt about it.

Comment

• The roving Raptors’ fan base has hit a nerve in the heartland of basketball. Indianapolis Star columnist Gregg Doyel wrote in Thursday’s Star that Toronto fans were on their way back for Game 6, intent on taking over the arena.
                                “Those basketball fans in Toronto, they’re not normal,” he wrote. “They are NFL fans with an NBA team. They travel. They drink. They scream.

Comment

Working...
                                X