• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Joseph has won over my heart this series
    He's a gamer
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• We cannot win with this many missed 3's. Cannot. And it's been all damn series. We have missed wide open shot after wide open shot
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Casey better bench DD again in the 4th
        OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          We need to lose this series. the only way changes will be made. Fake ass team.
          Fake ass demar derozan
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I cannot believe what I'm seeing
            You've seen this script before.

Comment

• We need a lift from the bench.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Powell not having a great shooting night. But at least he is taking good shots. Thats all you can ask for as a coach

Comment

• 144 million. Might as well flush it down the toilet. Will have the same effect on the court.

Comment

• DeRozan and Lowry CHOKING again. This is fucking disgraceful.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Casey better bench DD again in the 4th
                      Didn't he say 'live or die'?
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• He's even stopped driving the ball. He's just Rudy gaying on offense and standing on defense.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          We need to lose this series. the only way changes will be made. Fake ass team.
                          The only good thing that MIGHT happen if we lose. But that's the problem. It's might. We clearly can't go far with Demar and Kyle and I truly think they will both be back next season. Sooo...
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            We cannot win with this many missed 3's. Cannot. And it's been all damn series. We have missed wide open shot after wide open shot
                            Did you see Powell's last shot, he shot way too fast. Indiana's defense is really getting into our shooters' heads.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              144 million. Might as well flush it down the toilet. Will have the same effect on the court.
                              I disagree...the pooperie will at least smell better than that sweaty pile of shit

Comment

• Luis Scola has less of a negative impact than Demoron.

Comment

Working...
                                X