No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cannot put this on Masai. He got Casey better assistants. He got better role players.

At some point you just have to give up on your experiment. Let go of Casey, and let go of your "star".

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      It's crazy that no matter how many new players come to this team, how many new coaches we have, how many new GM's we get it's the same script every year with this team. You can predict what a Raptors team is going to do based off the past. I honestly think this franchise is cursed. If they lose this series I will not be as much of a die hard fan any longer. It has been 10 plus years now for me with nothing to show for it. I'm 25 now. I can't take it anymore. At this point I would be dumb to continue putting myself through this
      Talent and the right coach wins this team

Comment

• Hey jack how about you try shutting the fuck up about the fans!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          I'm so tired of hearing about how the fans need to stick with the team.

Jurassic Park still packed. Fans been there every game. Team has given about 2.5 games worth of effort.
          Lol it's hilarious because we have been loyal. Even when Bargnani was on the team
          OG is our king

Comment

• As soon as DeMar (and I guess Lowry as well), ball movement!

Comment

• My friend doesn't even know the names of players and he was clowning me that they'll lose tonight. fucking guy I'll strangle him one of these days.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• we were the 12th best defense without carroll should be enough to shut down indiana with carroll fuck i hate being a fan of this team

even if we win i have no confidence with this team in the 2nd round

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  I'm so tired of hearing about how the fans need to stick with the team.

Jurassic Park still packed. Fans been there every game. Team has given about 2.5 games worth of effort.
                  And a coach that had about a few dozen chances to pull a shit player and go with a player who can defend or play the right way, but failed to do so

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    They should be embarrassed but I'm sure post game comments from DD will be something like 'we just gotta make more shots'.
                    Right! They are trying to act like they are so cool and calm. Please. They are a mess.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      i am out. not happening now. pacers weather our early pressure and didn't quit. worst part of this loss is that george is going to get rest. at least if it was a tight game he might have been tired for game 7.

i said earlier a loss in this game has one positive and it is the chance to not let history repeat itself in a game seven after being up 3-2.

wasted a good carrol game. and a good joseph game. demar isn't multi dimensional enough to be able to handle the playoffs. i actually wouldn't be surprised if he was traded but not until december/january when his value will be higher.

sacremento open to trading demarcus and maybe a package with demar is something they might be amenable to. better for us to keep JV also.

post game will defend his players, as he should, but i assume that he has demar on a very short leash in game 7.
                      There's no gif for how hard I lauged at the bold.

I mean I hope so, but yeah, if we're going by the history here....

Comment

• does this team know we are in the playoffs?

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                          we were the 12th best defense without carroll should be enough to shut down indiana with carroll fuck i hate being a fan of this team

even if we win i have no confidence with this team in the 2nd round
                          We'll find out tonight who's our match or Indiana's if we wait longer

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            There's no gif for how hard I lauged at the bold. I mean I hope so, but yeah, if we're going by the history here....
                            "Ride or die with Kyle and DeMar". Working about as well as "Hell or High Water" did with Bargs.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              It's crazy that no matter how many new players come to this team, how many new coaches we have, how many new GM's we get it's the same script every year with this team. You can predict what a Raptors team is going to do based off the past. I honestly think this franchise is cursed. If they lose this series I will not be as much of a die hard fan any longer. It has been 10 plus years now for me with nothing to show for it. I'm 25 now. I can't take it anymore. At this point I would be dumb to continue putting myself through this
                              We would have been better winning 48 games and just have the mindset we are just another playoff team in the east that is not Cleveland. What we have is not working. The sample size is large enough.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                                does this team know we are in the playoffs?
                                Not Demar's delusional offense?

Comment

Working...
                                X