Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle wrote: View Post
    Or vise-versa.

So there's all this talk about making Indiana adjust. Well...

I thought I remember reading once that JV saw himself as actually more suited to power forward. I think it would be very hard for Indiana to adjust to, and Toronto could focus on getting Mahinmi and Turner in early foul trouble. Maybe toss in some Bebe when you need to rest JV. Play the other positions with your fastest guys and best perimeter defenders; Powell, Lowry, Carroll, Joseph, maybe Ross. Bench DeRozan. Paul George wouldn't know what to do. (Or maybe he'd kill JV with double teams.)

Do it for a half, then go back to normal with DeRozan playing the whole second half.

I must be crazy, and I know Casey would never try this, but who can tell me why it wouldn't work?
    Spacing would be horrible and Jonas will be useless offensively since Biyombo's defender can just leave him and double team JV.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      It's very hard to enjoy your team's elimination games.
      especially since you don't know which version will show up, the guys who are working hard, or the guys who are hardly working.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        It's very hard to enjoy your team's elimination games.
        Especially when you're the higher seed who was expected to win. I'm sure Pacers fans aren't nearly as stressed.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The fact that the Pacers have been reluctant to go small ball to match the Raptors have actually helped the Raptors on multiple nights. I don't think starting two centres is something you experiment with in the most important game of the season. Biz has a lot of value coming in for JV. Both guys are so strong and aggressive that there's no drop on defence or the offensive glass as is.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            The fact that the Pacers have been reluctant to go small ball to match the Raptors have actually helped the Raptors on multiple nights. I don't think starting two centres is something you experiment with in the most important game of the season. Biz has a lot of value coming in for JV. Both guys are so strong and aggressive that there's no drop on defence or the offensive glass as is.
            Yeah i dont think we need to change the only thing that has been working. The jv/biz rotation has been good, everything else, not so much.

Comment

• Game Day.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lowry needs to do what Dragic is doing today

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                  Lowry needs to do what Dragic is doing today
                  A Lowry vs Dragic match up will have a good story line to it.

Comment

• Why do people think that changing any combination of front-court players (other than sitting Scola) actually makes much difference to how this Raps team plays?

It's Ride or Die time, folks. I'm taking Ride, btw.

Comment

• Wow Dargic.

Comment

• Dragic is on drugs right now

Comment

• How many times do you think they're going to show/reference the Lowry miss in game 7 two years ago?

Comment

• what are the chances we can do to the pacers tonight what the Heat are presently doing to the hornets?

Comment

• Home teams are 97-24 in Game 7s. Okay, okay.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                what are the chances we can do to the pacers tonight what the Heat are presently doing to the hornets?
                                I would guess zero chance. Heat are a veteran lead team with balls. We have a bunch of wanna be's

Comment

Working...
                                X