No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ uh what, did you even read the first 2 comments?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      ^ uh what, did you even read the first 2 comments?
      people in general. i assumed how this thread was going based on the other threads

Comment

• A big no call, but let's not forget how our bigs got mauled time after time especially after that 2nd game.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          A big no call, but let's not forget how our bigs got mauled time after time especially after that 2nd game.
          Their adjustment to JVs big game two literally was to push, pull, hold and hack.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            It was a foul. It was absolutely a foul. But it wasn't the only blown call in the series, so whatever.
            George pushed Carroll about five rows into the crowd and there was no call. In fact George was let off the hook many, many times. The Raptors got screwed many times over on no continuation calls. The whole series, especially game one, was impacted by officials. It is what it is. I'm just happy for a change that the Raptors overcame that.

Comment

• Chuck, Shaq & Kenny Talk Game Seven.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Chuck, Shaq & Kenny Talk Game Seven.

Lol. Shaq is nuts the guy can never admit when he's wrong.

Comment

It was a foul. It was absolutely a foul. But it wasn't the only blown call in the series, so whatever.
                  What call are you guys talking about?

Edit: Nevermind just saw it. How many times has that happened to JV with no call this series? LOL I'll fucking take that every damn day
                  Last edited by tDotted; Mon May 2, 2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

conspicuously absent is the shove by George on Carroll. or did that happen before 2 minutes?

Also absent from these things is every single rebound JV has gone for.

So indiana fans can cry me a river. they got favourable calls all series.

Comment

• I thought the game was reffed well last night. Can't call everything right, but at least the Raptors got some calls unlike game 1 of the series.

Comment

• Honestly, the most egregious one that we got home cooking on last night was the charge on PG after he stole the ball from DeMar. That one was a really weak call and DeMar flopped pretty hard.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I thought the game was reffed well last night. Can't call everything right, but at least the Raptors got some calls unlike game 1 of the series.
                            The reffing was fine. They started swallowing the whistle on both sides well before the last play, as they should.

Comment

• Anyway, stick a fork in round 1. Whatever happened happened. Whatever struggles occurred, leave it. New series means good opportunity to start fresh.

Comment

• I guess all that complaining didn't help Indiana
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X