Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Sooo pissed I'm gonna miss this game! But at the same time I would have too much anxiety. You guys won't have to hear from me on the thread come Sat lol.
    I am fucking livid I'll be missing it too. Hope I can catch some of it on the radio while driving.

Comment

• So I'm looking at the channel listings and all I see is curling for tomorrow. Wtf?
      OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        So I'm looking at the channel listings and all I see is curling for tomorrow. Wtf?
        whats wrong with curling man!?!?!

it combines my 3 favorite things ... sweeping, throwing rocks and girls screaming hard ...

Comment

• Comment

• This bullshit time is the worst! I'm all for having a beer at 10:30 in Alberta, but being stuck at work suuuuucks.

Comment

• If Demar and Kyle go into the game understanding that they are going to get bodied and may not get the foul calls, if they understand and prepare for this one thing, I think we have this game and this series.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Hmm not bad aside from Ed Malloy. We might be alright lol

Comment

• No one uses sick days around here?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    No one uses sick days around here?
                    I could never work on Saturdays. Thanks, but no thanks <<< This is probably the reason I would never end up on the Forbes' rich list
                    Last edited by rocwell; Fri Apr 15, 2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Is it Saturday yet
                      It is in parts of Asia.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

No one uses sick days around here?
                        Have to make sure they last multiple rounds. Pace yourself.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          Have to make sure they last multiple rounds. Pace yourself.
                          Hopefully Scola uses a couple for this very reason.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bucher has the Heat and Raptors on upset alert. He also has James Johnson as our starting SF in the first round..

Comment

Bucher has the Heat and Raptors on upset alert. He also has James Johnson as our starting SF in the first round..
                              Heat losing to a team with the exact same record as them.

What an upset.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• So this is a bit of a red flag, although one we already somewhat knew about.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X