Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin and now Skip Bayless !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Pretty much. These guys leaving will never effect the bottom line. There's thousands of these talking heads in America waiting for their turn to blab their opinion to the masses
    That's is ESPN thinking .... They made you and they can make another one of you when you leave ie a person can never be bigger then ESPN ..

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Stephen, it's preposterous that you think LeBron James is still the best player in the game. Preposterous, disrespectful, and quite frankly insane!

What's insane, Other Stephen, is that YOU think LeBron James is still the best player in the game! Quite frankly it's unbelievable and disrespectful that a man of your handsomeness and intelligence would be so blind!

Listen Stephen, LeBron James is a dear friend of yours and that is probably why my opinion is biased.

Quite frankly Other Stephen I have nothing further to say to me on this subject.
    Lmao. Why can't I like on mobile. I need to save this post so I can come back to it when I need a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Just call him Screamin' A Smith. Since thats basically all he does
    I call him dummy who got rich talking about the same shit we all do and a lot of people here know more than he does

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    SAS to me is the San Antonio spurs at best. You guys will abbreviate anything lol
    Just call him Screamin' A Smith. Since thats basically all he does

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    they just suck in general. can't stand hearing any of them talk.

Skip bayless was among the worst of them but they'll just fill his place with another idiot anyway
    Pretty much. These guys leaving will never effect the bottom line. There's thousands of these talking heads in America waiting for their turn to blab their opinion to the masses

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    My favorite is ESPN the Reporters ... TSN stopped covering it

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    It seems ESPN blew their load with NBA tv rights and now they are paying the price ..
    they just suck in general. can't stand hearing any of them talk.

Skip bayless was among the worst of them but they'll just fill his place with another idiot anyway

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    i hate espn so much.
    It seems ESPN blew their load with NBA tv rights and now they are paying the price ..

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    SAS to me is the San Antonio spurs at best. You guys will abbreviate anything lol
    Haha so true... i can't even bring myself to say those guys names or initials

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    i hate espn so much.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Man so First Take is going to be just SAS yelling by himself now? That's pretty damn interesting then.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Man so First Take is going to be just SAS yelling by himself now? That's pretty damn interesting then.
    Stephen, it's preposterous that you think LeBron James is still the best player in the game. Preposterous, disrespectful, and quite frankly insane!

What's insane, Other Stephen, is that YOU think LeBron James is still the best player in the game! Quite frankly it's unbelievable and disrespectful that a man of your handsomeness and intelligence would be so blind!

Listen Stephen, LeBron James is a dear friend of yours and that is probably why my opinion is biased.

Quite frankly Other Stephen I have nothing further to say to me on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Skip Bayless and Fox deserve each other.
    I hate that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100%

Leave a comment:

• 92TillInfinity
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'm home for lunch a little later than normal today and I see they have First Take on TSN5. I wouldn't watch those two baffoons if you paid me. I despise them both, they just talk out of their arse to keep their names in play.
    Agreed. First Take is the Maury Povich of NBA Basketball. Yeah sometimes its entertaining, but you wouldn't admit to anyone that you watch or enjoy it. It's everything wrong with sports reporting. I'm so glad Mark Cuban and Jalen Rose stood up to Bayless and told him he's trash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X